Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Beastdrol Cycle

Rampaage

Weight: 175-180lbs

Height: 6'

**Been training since i was 16**
**Diet is 4000-5000 clean cals a day**
**Been waiting patiently to do this cycle, had to get my diet consistent first**

1-4 Beastdrol 30/30/30/30
1-4 Forged Liver Support 2 caps am/pm
1-4 Forged Joint Repair 1 cap am/pm

**PCT**
4-8 Forged Post Cycle 1 cap am/pm
4-8 Unleashed 3 caps am/pm
4-8 Post Cycle 3 caps am/pm
?-? Forma 5 pumps am/pm

** Going to use bridge after to solidify gains, havint placed an order yet, but i will.

**Im not sure what i should do with the forma, i see so many different suggestions. Should i start it half way during the cycle? or keep it strictly for PCT? And is 10 pumps a day sufficient?

Day # 1 Weight: 173
Today was first day of beast. Nothing crazy, killed shit in the gym, placebo effect most likely, but i did receive an annoying headache in the evening, still hasint gone away. Hopefully it isint recurring.

Your only 175-180 at 6? C'mon man you shoulda got that up a tidy bit more natural before touching the beast it's nothing to play with. I'm only 5"5 and a half and I way more than you..well anyways I'm not here to be a dick, beast will sky rocket your bp and doesn't look to me like you have any support supps. You need to through some n2guard in there and protect your hdl and all your vital organs...also some hcgenerate if you care about your boys down south being nice and blump....hey man just my 2 cents, I would of waited. Care for your body it's a great machine :)

bro the fact that you are not running n2guard in your cycle really says you don't know what your doing and you should stop this cycle... im also under the assumption you have not ran a cycle before and beast as a first cycle is a horrible mistake... plus at your age, its definitely a bad idea to run this or anything for that matter... i really have my doubts about how your health is going to be after this cycle... what about your blood pressure??? 30 mg to start???? bro this just has bad news written all over it...

Your only 175-180 at 6? C'mon man you shoulda got that up a tidy bit more natural before touching the beast it's nothing to play with. I'm only 5"5 and a half and I way more than you..well anyways I'm not here to be a dick, beast will sky rocket your bp and doesn't look to me like you have any support supps. You need to through some n2guard in there and protect your hdl and all your vital organs...also some hcgenerate if you care about your boys down south being nice and blump....hey man just my 2 cents, I would of waited. Care for your body it's a great machine :)

Hey man, your totally right, I could have waited, but that son bitch has been sitting on my desk for the past 2 weeks staring me in the face ><

Should I bother ordering a bottle of N2 Guard, would it be to late by the time it got to my door? I'm in Canada ><

6 foot 175.. Go eat something and take some creatine if you want a boost.. steroids aint for you my man..
When i started working out i was already 168lb at 5"8, and my bf was below 18%.. You are too skinny for roids in my opinion, ofcourse you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do.. lol..

not 2 late, add in the n2gaurd if you are really going to continue this cycle, trust me I ran beast without it and my BP was off the charts! not cool

But, Like others have said, you really should have no problem putting on the pounds at 6 ft age 21.

OP if you're truly eating 4,000-5,000 cals per day you ought to be able to get over 200lbs naturally quite easily :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

bro the fact that you are not running n2guard in your cycle really says you don't know what your doing and you should stop this cycle... im also under the assumption you have not ran a cycle before and beast as a first cycle is a horrible mistake... plus at your age, its definitely a bad idea to run this or anything for that matter... i really have my doubts about how your health is going to be after this cycle... what about your blood pressure??? 30 mg to start???? bro this just has bad news written all over it...

my head hurts just thinking about it...gotta have n2guard with beast

Top Bottom