Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19nor4androstendiol

whoshotya

I am very intrested in trying 19nor4androstendiol, because i read that it has similar effects as deca, but i am wanting to know if this prohormone will aromatize into estrogen ive read in some cases it can then some say it wont. also can i expect any gains in mass by adding this to my usual supplements(protien ripped fuel extreme). What kind of side effects are related to this prohormone and what alternatives are there. I dont want to grow bitch tits from too much estrogen.
need help please reply

the nor products do not form test but a anabolic compound. So there is no option to form est. AST-SS has some more info (explained better then I just did).

As for sides, I have read of a few gyno like effects. I don't put much faith in these. However it could be possible with heavy long term dose that your nat test production would slow, thereby when you are off your balance of test/est may be off.

Long answer and I have no real evidence of the sides, just some of the accounts I have heard. Personally I have used it with small gains and no sides

Top Bottom