Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 years?

EnderJE

EF VIP
It's amazing how long 17 years is.

It's about the amount of time that can drive two people completely apart.

It's about the amount of time that can convert people who were once "peas in a pod" into complete strangers.

I know. The people are to blame because they didn't work on it every day. The excuses are the same. Life just seemed to get in the way.

Fortunately, both people are relatively logical and don't hate each other yet. The split is amicable and easy to do.

People have been driven apart in far less time than 17 years

I was married 17 years too.

Great professional years, terrible personal years. I've often wondered if the good professional things would have happened if I hadn't been so unsatisfied at home.

You'd think you'd go on a total pussy quest once you're divorced, but for the first 1-2 months you'll just be numb. My divorce lawyer told me that getting the divorce finalized wouldn't be the celebration I was anticipating and he was right.

Then you'll go crazy for a while. The women will be great. The drugs will be great too.

But based on your age (I'm guessing you're mid 30's to mid 40's), you'll probably want to settle back down. That can be great too.

Ender, sorry to hear man...you guys aren't doing well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom