Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 year old Training/Progress/Stats!

my mums a nurse too haha, i get bloods done monthly too! my test is all most none and i may be able to get a script but if not i will self administer.

im 205lbs 12-13% bf 5' 7

That's odd, your test should high obviously. Do you have limp dick and all those other low t sides?

heaviest I got to was 200lb at the same body fat (13-15%) but got extremely unwell for about a month and couldn't train at all. Appetite was gone and was only getting in 2-3 meals a day. Lost 15lbs but the weight is coming back now. Very minimal muscle loss, just more depletion I think. Sitting comfortably at 190-195 but weight is fluctuating daily.

Hey EF, new member to the site. Decided to join as I thought it would be a great way to track my progress over the weeks/months/years and also get some help from you guys.

Stats:
Height: 180cm
Bodyfat: 13-15%
Years training: 1 year and 11 months but only seriously for about a year
Weight: 85kg or 190lb (bulked from 135lb in a year)

Measurements:
Arms: 16"
Quads: 23 1/2 "
Calves: 14"
Chest: 43"

Lifts:
Deadlift: 375lb 1RM
Squat: 250lb for reps, have never tested my 1RM
Bench: 225lb for 2 reps (have been throwing around the 80lb dumbbells on flat bench lately)

Wow man those are some awesome stats for someone who just turned 16 and hasn't been training that long. Took me years to get my arms to that size. Pics look good to, back looks awesome! You must be some what gifted the genetic department because at that size for the years you have trained is pretty impressive, keep up the hard work bud.

Top Bottom