Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 year old Training/Progress/Stats!

kalimurray

Hey EF, new member to the site. Decided to join as I thought it would be a great way to track my progress over the weeks/months/years and also get some help from you guys.

Stats:
Height: 180cm
Bodyfat: 13-15%
Years training: 1 year and 11 months but only seriously for about a year
Weight: 85kg or 190lb (bulked from 135lb in a year)

Measurements:
Arms: 16"
Quads: 23 1/2 "
Calves: 14"
Chest: 43"

Lifts:
Deadlift: 375lb 1RM
Squat: 250lb for reps, have never tested my 1RM
Bench: 225lb for 2 reps (have been throwing around the 80lb dumbbells on flat bench lately)

I have my own ambitions on were I would like to go in this sport but right now I'm just enjoying it. I'm training on a 4 day split as I've found my body reacts better to it and it works for me in terms of school and work. I've been bulking for almost a year, as I was extremely skinny. I'm currently trying to get into shape for summer, I've put on close to 35-40lbs in just under a year. I'd say maybe 10lb of it is fat and water though. So I'm starting a lean bulk/moderate cut. Cardio won't be included as my metabolism is already super fast and im sure if I focus on that and my training I can get were I want to go.

If anyone wants to help or has inputs please feel free! Will post pictures soon :)

I've been here since i was 16 as well only real advice from me is stick with it but don't let it consume your life. Also food is all ya need and keep your fat high when cutting as a teen don't want to fuck up your hormones

I've been here since i was 16 as well only real advice from me is stick with it but don't let it consume your life. Also food is all ya need and keep your fat high when cutting as a teen don't want to fuck up your hormones

Thanks for the advice. I get told I do focus on it to much by other kids my age, but really it's because I don't do the other dumb shit that teenagers do (drink, smoke, go out to party's) I prefer to worry about myself.
I've heard the harm it can do to your hormones, the reason why I'm not cutting my carbs to low. I just want to tighten things up to show off the size I've put on

quality advice šŸ‘ went for my last bloods yesterday, looks like im going down the trt route now

im 16 btw as well man, been training for 5 years my self now,stick with it th gains will come

im 16 btw as well man, been training for 5 years my self now,stick with it th gains will come

Awesome man! I'll be shooting for a lean 200lb by the end of the year. You're going down the trt route? At 16? I'm guessing illegaly unless your doctor has perceived it for you, but don't think a doctor would do so for a teenager haha.
My mums a nurse so I get my bloods done monthly, everything's in check, e2 in range and test levels are off the charts. I've researched gear a few times but have no intentions taking them right now.

Awesome man! I'll be shooting for a lean 200lb by the end of the year. You're going down the trt route? At 16? I'm guessing illegaly unless your doctor has perceived it for you, but don't think a doctor would do so for a teenager haha.
My mums a nurse so I get my bloods done monthly, everything's in check, e2 in range and test levels are off the charts. I've researched gear a few times but have no intentions taking them right now.

my mums a nurse too haha, i get bloods done monthly too! my test is all most none and i may be able to get a script but if not i will self administer.

im 205lbs 12-13% bf 5' 7

Top Bottom