Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

Wow... Sorry bro... Really enjoyed the post... The videos...I will keep you in my prayers. I believe everything happens for a reason....I tore both biceps and distal tendons a few years ago .... Though I would never lift again... But I was wrong..... Don't let one small set back defeat you! Keep up the great work... All your bros on EF are behind you!

Sorry to hear about the setback blood clot, its probably from all the androgens you were putting to your system along the aromatization factor.

Oh dam RickO. SOOOO very sorry to hear this brother. It sucks so bad to get injured any time but espicially after you got so very far in this comp.
My prayers for you brother and best wishes too. Calling you now bro!

hey rick, sorry to hear about the injury bro. if it's any consolation, i caught pneumonia a few weeks back and that also set me back for a long time, but now i'm back in it and feel great so keep your head up. you could definitely come back very soon! good luck with the injury man

Just wanted to thank everybody for the kind words. It really means a ton. It sucks ill be honest, and I'm quite depressed about it but that's only temporary. It also didn't help that I got into a fairly bad car wreck yesterday. Stupid old people not looking where they're going.

Zed called me today, and it meant a ton to me. I wish everyone the best of luck for the conclusion of the journey. I'm not quiting....I don't quit, but I highly doubt, strict diet will be enough. But here's to the ole college try.

Top Bottom