Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

125 mg of test for cruising

I have 3 weeks left of my blast of 600 mg of test a week, I will be cruising after that because I have a show coming soon, this is my first time
cruising and most people told me 125 mg a week is more than enough, I always thought between 200-300 was proper, what would your advice be? thank you.

I just did my 1st trt cruise as I always did pct b4. I did 2 months off and lost nothing using 100mg test e and 100mg mast e ew. my thinking was the mast e will not be an aromatizing issue and should work synergistic with the test to increase a effectiveness of a liw dose.
it did work this 1st try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The goal of testosterone replacement therapy is to have your testosterone levels in the normal range, but on the high side of the normal range. 200-300mg/week of testosterone is a VERY generous TRT dosage. Most guys use 100-200mg/week.

Having your testosterone levels above the normal range for extended periods of time is not smart. It puts you at a significantly elevated risk of developing prostate cancer. 1 in 3 men will have an issue with their prostate as it is.

You need to get blood work done to know 100% what TRT dosage is best for you and your body but I would start with 150mg/week of testosterone and increase/decrease from there after you get blood work done.

It really depends on the person. You want to be in the high-normal range and for most people that range is 100-200mg per week. There are outliers though that need closer to 300mg per week. Only blood work will show you what dose you need. It is also important to check bloods to see if you will require an AI or not while on that low of a test dose.

Top Bottom