Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week cycle how long can I stay on orals ??

anabolimonster

Hey Guys so I'm on a 12 weeker of injectables and i've got some epistane, superdrol and halodrol on hand and was wondering how long I have to get off one to get on the other.
like breaks in between ? I'm currently on the epistane and will be finishing it in probably 2 weeks then how long do I have to wait before getting on the superdrol ?

I know they say same time off as same time on but usually thats when talking about an "oral only " cycle .

thanks for any help with this !

why run superdrol at the end? i would run anavar at the end of the cycle man... how long did you total did you run epi?

i've been on the epi for about 3 weeks now. I might run it to week 6 then. I cant get my hands on anavar at the moment just using what i have

It seems like you don't have your cycle set up very well, I agree Epi six weeks and forget about the rest for now, you dont wanna be bunny-hopping over three different orals in one twelve week cycle, they serve different purposes, all have side effects and you would see better gains splitting them up and using each for its intended purpose with proper breaks between....

Top Bottom