Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 mg of test cyp every 2 weeks for HRT?

gorillahung

I had previously been taking Androgel 1%, 50 mg packets for my HRT. Well, I did a Dbol only cycle and in the middle of the cycle my doctor ordered a blood test for my free testosterone levels. Since Dbol is not actually testosterone, it's a derivative, my lab results came back showing my free testosterone levels to be low despite the fact that I was taking 15-20 mg/ dbol daily. That led my doctor to believe that the Androgel wasn't absorbing properly so she switched me to injectable test cyp. Since I was taking the dbol, I stopped taking my normal dose of Androgel. I rely on my HRT to keep my gains. I'm thinking 100 mg of cypionate every 2 weeks is way too low even for a therapeutic dose. I thought 200mg every 2 weeks was a standard dose for test cypionate or enanthate. Right now I have 62 packets of Androgel 50 grams (1%) and 10 ml of test cypionate at 100 mg/ml. My dbol cycle ends tomorrow :(. I go back to have more blood work on December 3. I have the stuff for my next cycle ready. I'm going to take 500 mg of Sustanon per week but I'm not sure when I will start that as I could use a rest after being on dbol since June 7. I don't want my doctor to figure out I'm juicing but at the same time I don't want to lose my gains. I'm considering using the 100 mg of cypionate every 2 weeks while also using a packet of Androgel daily to keep my test levels elevated enough to maintain my gains without throwing up a red flag for my doctor. Does my plan sound reasonable? I really wish it was acceptable to just tell your doctor that you are juicing without them treating you like you are a meth or heroin junkie.

New doc. "She" was the operative word there. My cruises are 250/wk. A standard try *should be in my mind 150-200 mg a week

The issues are "range" and the doctors interpretation of "acceptable". A doctor may feel that a test level of 200 is within an acceptable range and maintain that by doing 50mg twice a month. Androgel is pretty damn good, I prefer it over the weak monthly dosages. Because once you get the injection, it's just a slow ride downhill.

Top Bottom