Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T is here… 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on my 1-T.... :)

I could easily gain 15 pounds in 6 weeks, but it would not be all muscle. If 15 lbs. could be done legally with out the side effects we seen with some pro-hormones, which were worse than a person would see using AAS, you would have my attention. Not saying the product doesn't work, just my experience over the years with AAS and supplements.

Well some of sides effects are still going to be there.. eg. suppression of natural T, possibly acne, hair loss, ect… but less problematic than most legal designer stuff on the market.

-Pp

15 lbs of pure muscle tissue is a little over 2 lbs of muscle a week.

testosterone increases RBC's and water retention inside the muscle as well as outside.
That is very dramatic 15 lbs . Maybe a first time steroid user .But guys with alot of steroid induced muscle find it harder and harder to gain off each cycle

Yep, we are on the same page here…

You aren’t going to jump to 1-T from a 1gm testosterone/trenbolone cycle and expect to gain another 15 lbs… but then again you arnt going to gain anymore no matter what you run…

I think 15lbs of lean mass is very realistic for a steroid newbie or someone who has been clean for awhile and is getting back into things.

-Pp

it's been 2 weeks and I haven't gained anything so far on 1-t.

I highly doubt 15 lbs of muscle is realistic for anybody in 6 weeks.

I think 6 lbs of muscle is much a more reasonable assessment.

it's been 2 weeks and I haven't gained anything so far on 1-t.

I highly doubt 15 lbs of muscle is realistic for anybody in 6 weeks.

I think 6 lbs of muscle is much a more reasonable assessment.

Noticing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom