Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 mil karma for the funniest joke!

I was drunk banging a chick on a couch one night and didnt realize my penis was between the cushions....I asked her if it was in...she said no ur in the cushions. ..I said well put me in...cpl minutes later I asked her if I was in again...she said yes yes oh yes...I said can you put me back in the cushions. ...lol....killed her ego.

Little Johnny came home from school to see the family's pet rooster dead in the front yard. Rigor Mortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air. When his Dad came home Johnny said, "Dad our rooster is dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs sticking in the air?"

His father thinking quickly said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven."

"Gee Dad that's great," said Little Johnny. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Johnny rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad, Dad we almost lost Mom today!"

"What do you mean?" said Dad.

"Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom flat on her back with her legs in the air screaming,"Jesus I'm coming, I'm coming" If it hadn't of been for Uncle George holding her down we'd have lost her for sure!"

A physicist, engineer and a statistician are out hunting. Suddenly, a deer appears 50 yards away.

The physicist does some basic ballistic calculations, assuming a vacuum, lifts his rifle to a specific angle, and shoots. The bullet lands 5 yards short.

The engineer adds a fudge factor for air resistance, lifts his rifle slightly higher, and shoots. The bullet lands 5 yards long.

The statistician yells "We got him!"

:cow:

A physicist, engineer and a statistician are out hunting. Suddenly, a deer appears 50 yards away.

The physicist does some basic ballistic calculations, assuming a vacuum, lifts his rifle to a specific angle, and shoots. The bullet lands 5 yards short.

The engineer adds a fudge factor for air resistance, lifts his rifle slightly higher, and shoots. The bullet lands 5 yards long.

The statistician yells "We got him!"

:cow:

2 snakes met at a picnic table and fell in love instantly. They climbed up on the table and made mad snake love. Shortly afterwards many baby snakes followed:

The moral of the story ...

Even an adder can multiply on a log table.

The larger the sample size (n), the more confident you can be that your sample mean is a good representation of the population mean. In other words, the n justifies the means.

Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/bad-math-joke-370444.html

Man goes to a prostitute pays her and they begin to disrobe, as he's putting on a condom the whore says to him

"with a penis that small who you expect to please with that?"

he says "Me"

Top Bottom