Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

1 Dodge wasn't enough, better make it 3.

Just picked up an '04 Rumble Bee with 700 miles and a brand new '05 Dodge Daytona Ram, both 4x4's. Both pretty sweet. In addition to the '05 Big Horn Ram I got last week.

Did I mention I was liquidating my hot rod collection?

I still have a couple left. The dealer wants to trade me straight across my Charger for the Viper Ram but I don't think I can part with it.

I'll get some pics up here in a few. Just got home, had to drive over 200 miles to pick up the Bee-which I might add is fuking sweet. Personally I think I like it better than the Daytona.
 
Just thought id give a brief glimpse of what's really going on around here so when some asshead like lusciousbrowneye accuses me of being a tard and serving french fries because I supposedly can't argue with his pro-Bush rhetoric--whatever.
 
lolol i got a story about them bumblebees i have a duramax chevy chipped man this bumblebee pulled up beside me and i laughed he rolled his window down and said you have a diesel you wont come close. lolololololol he got to the next light about 4 seconds later and said damn thats a fast truck.
 
Mr. dB said:
What the hell is a Rumble Bee?

I'm allergic to MOPAR.
im also allergic. its a hemi with a friggin bumblbee on the back. what a shame they made the hemi. destroyed the name they suck. the old 426 hemi was good now they destroyed it.
 
Wootoom said:
im also allergic. its a hemi with a friggin bumblbee on the back. what a shame they made the hemi. destroyed the name they suck. the old 426 hemi was good now they destroyed it.

I saw a Chrysler VP interviewed on one of those Saturday morning shows on Speed Channel, he said that Chrysler Corporation now has four brand names -- Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Hemi. That's all it means to them now, a name that they can exploit. Aren't they putting it in Jeeps now too?
 
rsnoble-im-back said:
Just picked up an '04 Rumble Bee with 700 miles and a brand new '05 Dodge Daytona Ram, both 4x4's. Both pretty sweet. In addition to the '05 Big Horn Ram I got last week.

Did I mention I was liquidating my hot rod collection?

I still have a couple left. The dealer wants to trade me straight across my Charger for the Viper Ram but I don't think I can part with it.

I'll get some pics up here in a few. Just got home, had to drive over 200 miles to pick up the Bee-which I might add is fuking sweet. Personally I think I like it better than the Daytona.

im glad i have a texas accent, it makes this thread sooo much better.
 
Wootoom said:
lolol i got a story about them bumblebees i have a duramax chevy chipped man this bumblebee pulled up beside me and i laughed he rolled his window down and said you have a diesel you wont come close. lolololololol he got to the next light about 4 seconds later and said damn thats a fast truck.

Yeah those are good engines from what I hear. Yeah my rumblebee is stock however the Daytona is not and would tear up a duramax.

However were talking about 4x4's here, if I want to move ill pull my slowmaro out of the shop. It got the nick name slowmaro(camaro-get it?) cause I took it to the strip a few years back telling all my buds it was a 10 second car and we'd been doing a lot of work on it. Well apparently us garage mechanics didn't have it right and it pretty much sound like a huge roaring intermitent fat persons fart going down the strip. Well we finally got it going and I took a buddy for a spin and he was like holly shit let me outta here!
 
rsnoble-im-back said:
Yeah those are good engines from what I hear. Yeah my rumblebee is stock however the Daytona is not and would tear up a duramax.

However were talking about 4x4's here, if I want to move ill pull my slowmaro out of the shop. It got the nick name slowmaro(camaro-get it?) cause I took it to the strip a few years back telling all my buds it was a 10 second car and we'd been doing a lot of work on it. Well apparently us garage mechanics didn't have it right and it pretty much sound like a huge roaring intermitent fat persons fart going down the strip. Well we finally got it going and I took a buddy for a spin and he was like holly shit let me outta here!
lol my Duramax eats them chevyss trucks its so funny and its a heavy 3/4 ton
 
This is all so very funny!!! Everyone on this thread take note. Here's a guy that's liquidating appreciating assets, and trading them for depreciating assets. There will never be a collectors market for these junk trucks...not in your lifetime. Why would anyone make such a foolish financial blunder? Unless they just flat out have too much money and just want something new.
 
marshallmadman said:
This is all so very funny!!! Everyone on this thread take note. Here's a guy that's liquidating appreciating assets, and trading them for depreciating assets. There will never be a collectors market for these junk trucks...not in your lifetime. Why would anyone make such a foolish financial blunder? Unless they just flat out have too much money and just want something new.
i agree but thats a little harsh
 
marshallmadman said:
This is all so very funny!!! Everyone on this thread take note. Here's a guy that's liquidating appreciating assets, and trading them for depreciating assets. There will never be a collectors market for these junk trucks...not in your lifetime. Why would anyone make such a foolish financial blunder? Unless they just flat out have too much money and just want something new.

lol

Thought the same thing. Hot rods for Dodge trucks? lol Then again, what kind of hot rods are these and what are they valued at? Specs?
 
hot rods aren't meant to be kept by just one person... they're meant to be appreciated by everyone.. its just the job of current caretaker to see that it has a good life while its in their hands. :)
 
Mr. dB said:
I saw a Chrysler VP interviewed on one of those Saturday morning shows on Speed Channel, he said that Chrysler Corporation now has four brand names -- Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Hemi. That's all it means to them now, a name that they can exploit. Aren't they putting it in Jeeps now too?

The 5.7 Liter has found a nice home in the Grand Cherokee, perfectly suited for the power to weight ratio........in a truck however give me the new 5.4 liter Ford, or the 5.9 Titan, for half ton's. In a fullsize, I'll take the PowerStroke, thanks.
 
pitbullstl said:
The 5.7 Liter has found a nice home in the Grand Cherokee, perfectly suited for the power to weight ratio........in a truck however give me the new 5.4 liter Ford, or the 5.9 Titan, for half ton's. In a fullsize, I'll take the PowerStroke, thanks.

Agreed. I have flat out whipped Hemi trucks in my 2004 F150 4X4. When I was shopping for trucks, the Dodge was the biggest slug I drove. I was very disappointed in the so-called 345 horsepower rating. When it came down to it, the battle was between the Ford and the Nissan. Since Nissan wasn't offering a 4000 dollar rebate like Ford was, I had to go with the Ford. The Nissan was by far my favorite truck.
 
Street racing in pickup trucks has got to be the stupidest idea I have ever heard.
 
hawaii50 said:
i love mopar.. but i love my 99 ranger w/ 351 just a lil bit more ;)

351 in a ford ranger? damn
the v-6 in mine works excellent
 
marshallmadman said:
I think the punishment fits the crime. Friends don't let friends buy Mopar.

If we're still comparing trucks......and we want to talk speed......just so ya'll know.............MOPAR will whip the ever living shit out of any truck out there (when we're talking speed) Dodge Ram SRT-10 Venom 800. Zero to 60 in under 4 seconds, and 1/4 miles in 10.8. :) Granted this is a $75k truck.....but for under $45k you can a plain ol' Ram SRT-10 1500, that will hit 60 in under 5.
 
The STR-10 is hardly a real truck, since you couldn't use it to haul any sort of load.
 
Mr. dB said:
The STR-10 is hardly a real truck, since you couldn't use it to haul any sort of load.

Speed, they were arguing speed, not payload. :)......but mine did just fine bringing home 3 yards of rock the other day.
 
Gambino said:
351 in a ford ranger? damn
the v-6 in mine works excellent

yeah. i used to have the 4.0 v6 in it. i really liked it.. but i got the 351 as a present, so in it went :) whats strange is that i actually get better mpg w/ the v8 though :( i only got around 20mpg w/ the 4.0.. as where i get 25 w/ the 351.
 
Funny, I was just shopping on the Dodge site a few minutes ago. :) A friend of mine has a 2001 Ram 1500 and I love driving that truck. I'm sick of driving a 2wd manual transmission V-6. I want power, size and clearance. I wish Chevy's were better looking trucks... pretty boring body styles as of late.
 
Top Bottom