Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD flame in mag / pa1ad do you have a defense?

rancid

in the latest edition of planet muscle a subscriber submitted a copy of an article on 1-AD with refrences in which he states that this new prohormone agent is seven times as anabolic as testosterone:

the response was supposedly submitted by Jeff Everson and stated:

I know of nothing seven times as anablic as testoterone, and that someone is still trying to find one prohormone that will work, he also goes on to state that he checked the article and refrences and says that if this is new hormone science why are their only 4 refrences, 1962, 1972, 1962 and 1950? and that after conferring with an edocrinologist and , in summary, there is no data yet that 1-AD ( or any prohormone combination, as the doctor stated ) approaches testoterone in measures of human anabolic nitrogen retention, it won't hurt to try 1-AD and perhaps explore it with an open mind, but i wouldn't expect any miracles!

Rancid, i don't really think that the fact that 1-ad is not 7times as anabolic as testosteroneis a surprise to anybody. If it wan't an ergopharm rep, than i doubt Pat should be on the defence.
just my .002

rancid said:
in the latest edition of planet muscle a subscriber submitted a copy of an article on 1-AD with refrences in which he states that this new prohormone agent is seven times as anabolic as testosterone:

the response was supposedly submitted by Jeff Everson and stated:

I know of nothing seven times as anablic as testoterone, and that someone is still trying to find one prohormone that will work, he also goes on to state that he checked the article and refrences and says that if this is new hormone science why are their only 4 refrences, 1962, 1972, 1962 and 1950? and that after conferring with an edocrinologist and , in summary, there is no data yet that 1-AD ( or any prohormone combination, as the doctor stated ) approaches testoterone in measures of human anabolic nitrogen retention, it won't hurt to try 1-AD and perhaps explore it with an open mind, but i wouldn't expect any miracles!

First of all, 1-AD is not seven times as anabolic as testosterone. 1-Test is. Second of all, i happen to know of compounds that are hundreds of times as anabolic as testosterone. These are experimental steroids that were never brought to market. I feel sorry for Everson in that he is so ignorant of the subject of steroids yet feels he can speak as an authority

Why only old references? Because that is when the research was done. Research is done when commercial applications are promising, and after the 60's anabolic steroid marketplace dropped off the map in so far as legit medical usage and research of new compounds.

thats about all i have to say

defense

Well pa1ad, at least you were forthright enough to respond and I will hand you that, and you stated the reasons for such dates, and that is worthy of a thumbs up! I know that it may have seemed as though I was trying to instigate but in actuality I was hoping that you could defend your product and I set the record straight as to what was written in that rag.

Just to point out jeff eversons the same guy who pushes liquid libido in every issue ,and he says hmb is a supplament worth buying , and i know PA will flame me for this but norandrodiol was sold as steroid in foreign countries so it must have worked and there obviously has to be some basis for andros because the fda wanted it banned and some studys support it , ive never heard of the fda complaining about hmb or vandyl sulfate

notpuff said:
Just to point out jeff eversons the same guy who pushes liquid libido in every issue ,and he says hmb is a supplament worth buying , and i know PA will flame me for this but norandrodiol was sold as steroid in foreign countries so it must have worked and there obviously has to be some basis for andros because the fda wanted it banned and some studys support it , ive never heard of the fda complaining about hmb or vandyl sulfate

Why would i flame you?

Re: Re: 1-AD flame in mag / pa1ad do you have a defense?

pa1ad said:

First of all, 1-AD is not seven times as anabolic as testosterone. 1-Test is. Second of all, i happen to know of compounds that are hundreds of times as anabolic as testosterone. These are experimental steroids that were never brought to market. I feel sorry for Everson in that he is so ignorant of the subject of steroids yet feels he can speak as an authority

Why only old references? Because that is when the research was done. Research is done when commercial applications are promising, and after the 60's anabolic steroid marketplace dropped off the map in so far as legit medical usage and research of new compounds.

thats about all i have to say

<clap clap clap> good answer....

Top Bottom