Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1.5 gms/wk Test REQUIRED for beginners cycle?

Flaming Heterosexual said:
He's an idiot....

FH

I wouldn't call him an idiot, but I do think his priorities were really fucked up. 1.5 gms was his recommendation for me. He was taking 2.5 gms / wk. In addition, he had dropped a couple of pills that night, drank a shitload of G, and was smoking glass.

Scary shit. He was a nice guy, so I'd like to see him not kill himself, but he'll look hella good at his funeral.

He's a big fat BUTTFUCK if he told u that. If someone asked me that question out at a club like that, sincere or not I'd say just eat and train and take some creatine or some shit like that.

I'm out on Friday after hours, getting my party on, and I meet this HUGE mofo around 3am. He was about 5'9", 230lbs and 6 or 7%. I realize that's probably not shit for a lot of the people posting here, but it's easily the biggest guy I've spoken with in person.

Would that club be Naked LA after hour because if it's i might just know the guy.
1.5 gram of test is way to much my 1st was 400 decan and 50 Winn EOD and i gained close to 30 #

His answer isn't a surprise. I know a lot of guys who will swear you can't get gains with under 2 grams of juice. They are stupid guys... but I know a lot of them.

appreciate all the responses. pretty much confirms what i already suspected, but as i don't know any other freakish huge people, it was difficult to discount what he says.

incoming karma

Nick1974 said:

Would that club be Naked LA after hour because if it's i might just know the guy.
1.5 gram of test is way to much my 1st was 400 decan and 50 Winn EOD and i gained close to 30 #

I was in San Diego last weekend, but I've gone to Naked LA in the past. There are a couple of big mofos there as well.

Top Bottom