Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle help!

1. T

I would advice for my first cycle

I would advice for my first cycle!! Hello everyone, I am here for the first time .. I found this magnificent site during my research on internte for some advice on a first cycle. I am a 34 year old boy, 170cm tall and weighing 63kg with 9% body fat. I am a former athlete of MMA, my goal is to...
  2. G

First Cycle (kinda)

Age 32, Seasoned Gym, but poor diet over past yr. Tried an 8wk cycle, (Sus/Tren/Prop/Mast) a few years ago with great success, but my PCT, or lack thereof really screwed me. Didn't feel normal for a good 6 months. Now I have a TRI-Mix (Test Prop-100mgs/Tren Ace-50mgs/Mast Prop-50mgs) I also...
  3. Y

First cycle ideas

29 years old 6'1" 210 13% bf Lifting on and off for years Serious for the last 2 I feel as if I've hit my bodies peak and need to finally get on the gear. My diet is on point 90% of the time and my training is intense. I follow ben Pakulski training methods. I've been doing a lot of...
  4. B

First cycle

Ok so first time thread creator longgggg time researcher. Been trying to work out what is the best first cycle for me. I am basically just trying to add maybe 4-8 pounds of lean muscle. and really just after a "finisher" after I get my BF% down to that magical 10%. I have recently been in a MVA...
  5. T

!HELP! TEST E/ANAVAR cycle 1st Cycle need input

Im 22 years old 5'10 168lbs and 18% bf im going to be starting my test e/anavar cycle soon and i would like some input form you guys on my cycle to staighten out any kinks that maybe i have missed. This is my 1st cycle and i want to do it right. Test E: week 1-10 250mg/2xweek anavar: week 7-12...
  6. Mason Kray

Some advice please on my 1st test e only course.

Hi, I'm new to the site and hoped I could get your thoughts on the layout of my first cycle. I've been doing a lot reading and research but there are that many conflicting opinons I'd be really grateful for some advice. My stats: Age: 41 Height: 5'10 Weight: 220 pounds Bodyfat: 13% Training...
  7. B

ready for my first cycle

hi im jst about to start my first cycle but first would like a bit off feedback and some extra advice before my first pin! firstly a little bit about myself im 25 , 5'11 , 172lbs , ive been ttrainin religously for d past 2 and 1/2 years ive done 1 ph cycle and have been research AAS for at least...
  8. D

Test E Tren Dbol Cycle Need Advice

Wats up Guys! I am planning to do my first Cycle in a couple of Weeks. I got 2 bottles of Eurochem Test e 10ml 250 mg/ml, 3 bottles of British Dragon Trenabol Depot (tren hex) 10ml 100mg/ml 500+ Thai 5mg dbol tabs 90 Proviron sheering 25mg tabs and plenty of zinc as aromatase inhibitor on deck...
  9. B

Newbie to site needs help pls!

Hi, I'm new to all this and want to do a cycle, I'm 6', 80kgs (176 pounds) and would call my body athletic. I train 4-5 times a week with a trainer, doing weights and light cardio. It would be my first one and I'm hoping to make gains that after finishing won't totally disappear! A mate...
  10. T

Test Enanthate - Winstrol - First Cycle Critque Please

Long Term Goals: Mass, mass and more mass, whilst maintaining some speed. Age: 22 Weight:75kgs Cycle 1-10 Test Enanthate 250mg x 2 /W 4-10 Winstrol 50mg ED 13- Nolva 40mg/D 14-15 Nolva 20mg/D Diet Based on BMR= 1809 cals x 1.55 = 2803 cals = maintenance Bulking Calories = 3500-4000...
  11. B

FIRST CYCLE EVER....need help on what to get.

Alright ill start off with my stats: 20, 6'2, 200lbs i eat roughly 2500-3000cals a day take regular multi etc. Alright down to the part i need help with, me and a buddy have been talking and are interested in taking aas ive done a lot of research but want a first hand response on what i...
  12. Toptoon1

First cycle.

:newbie:This is what I put together so far, any suggestions? Also, im finding alot of conflicting information concerning the proper use and dosage of HCG, can you please respond with your experience and suggestions concerning proper use and dosage. As of now I have it running in PCT. I think...
  13. Toptoon1

New Guy Cycle Questions

Long time listener, first time caller. I suppose I will start off by saying thanks in advance to all that reply. This is a great site full of information and that wouldn’t be possible without all you responders. I have read a lot of discussions here and the pattern seems to be after someone asks...
  14. S

Help...First cycle

Im taking my first cycle, it is as follows: weeks 1-4 (Anadrol 50 - 1 per day) weeks 1-6 (Winstrol 50mg) PCT : Nolvadex 20mg per day for 30 days, Clomid 50mg for 12 days, and Tribulus for 30 days Is my PCT enough? All advice is most appreciated
Top Bottom