Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FIRST CYCLE EVER....need help on what to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji174

Alright ill start off with my stats: 20, 6'2, 200lbs i eat roughly 2500-3000cals a day take regular multi etc.

Alright down to the part i need help with, me and a buddy have been talking and are interested in taking aas ive done a lot of research but want a first hand response on what i should really have while on a cycle. I have decent size already so i was interested in a Winstrol cycle, most likely injectable (especially if i just drink it) i know this is a cutting drug which is why i am interested in taking something to give me great size to cut up...(dbol, oxy) advice on a cycle for bulking and cutting would be immensly appreciated but my main question has to do with post cycle therapy.....what would be good for my liver..and should i take a test booster to help keep levels up etc. I know ill be taking an anti estrogen, should i wait till after the cycle or take it during..again first cycle, ive been doing research for a long time but again im looking for first hand advice...thanks any insight would be appreciated.
Benji

To me, the ideal first cycle is a couple of dbol a day and 300 mgs of primo for 4 weeks.

As for PCT...

HMG

a-dex

UNLEASHED

POST CYCLE

Alpha Sustain

okay thank! Availability of the PCT items? most of them through a pharmacy or could i just goto the drug store and GNC lol....

Also, i can do both of these orally....so im guessing 2 Dbol a day for a month and then how many primo a day for a month..? sorry im just trying to get all the info i can.

Alright ill start off with my stats: 20, 6'2, 200lbs i eat roughly 2500-3000cals a day take regular multi etc.

Alright down to the part i need help with, me and a buddy have been talking and are interested in taking aas ive done a lot of research but want a first hand response on what i should really have while on a cycle. I have decent size already so i was interested in a Winstrol cycle, most likely injectable (especially if i just drink it) i know this is a cutting drug which is why i am interested in taking something to give me great size to cut up...(dbol, oxy) advice on a cycle for bulking and cutting would be immensly appreciated but my main question has to do with post cycle therapy.....what would be good for my liver..and should i take a test booster to help keep levels up etc. I know ill be taking an anti estrogen, should i wait till after the cycle or take it during..again first cycle, ive been doing research for a long time but again im looking for first hand advice...thanks any insight would be appreciated.
Benji

6'2" and 200 lbs, and you have "decent size already"? SO, obviously you're not looking to get huge. Why not just eat twice as much (make sure you're getting at least 2 grams protein per pound of bodyweight) and skip the steroids that you don't need anyway at 20 years old with probably the highest natural test levels you'll have in your life?

What about your lifting experience? How long have you been lifting seriously, without any long breaks? What are your goals? Short term (next 3-6 months) and long term (2-4 years)?

Sounds like you're jumping in too soon. I'm sure you could gain another 20-40 pounds naturally...but it won't be easy.

Also, i can do both of these orally....so im guessing 2 Dbol a day for a month and then how many primo a day for a month..? sorry im just trying to get all the info i can.

Don't use oral primo. Biggest waste of money ever.

I always stand by 500mgs Test E/C for 8-10 weeks for a first. And if you want to kick that off with 30mgs dbol for 4 weeks that's fine.

Nelson doesn't like the Test for a first cycle notion, but I disagree. It's easy to get, cheap and effective.

Legit primo is hard to come by, and expensive as hell. Yet it is effective.

Only a couple have links bro....just the unleashed or whatever...and I'm looking to get to about 235, bulk with the dbol and then cut it up with.....? I was originally. Planning on drinking winny as I'm not keen on needles...dbol is set but what to cut up...winny no good?

Benji

I totally missed that you are 20.

Sorry bro, we will not condone the use of AAS to anyone under 21. No if's and's or but's. Eat more and train hard. Think about AAS later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom