Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

size

1. B

Putting on size first cycle

Would like to add size , nothing extreme just about 10-15lbs. considered running a first cycle but was told a cycle of testosterone would be all I needed to add size for starters. Any suggestions comments are appreciated.
  2. M

1st cycle

Hi all im new here but been reading a lot of posts for research before driving in. ive been training for about 8-10 years nowgot I good base of strength and muscle. just left the forces and looking to step it up and add some serious mass now. from what ive been reading ive gone for tren e...
  3. buddhabuilder

Buddha's Alpha Male Cycle Thread

Thanks for checking in. I guarantee you an awesome thread so please subscribe and participate. One thing I want to get out of the way right up front, when I say Alpha Male it is because it is from my perspective, but it can easily apply to Alpha Female, Alpha Transgender, or however else you...
  4. T

First Cycle: Dbol only? Old School? True?

Hi, Im 6ft 4 and half. Weight: 94KG Gym: 1-2 years, good frame! Im wanting to do a dbol only cycle. Been reading about old school bodybuilders doing 20mg a day of dbol only for 8 or 10 or 12 weeks? This reduces the side affects and allows you to keep more of the gains with less bloat? Is this...
  5. W

How can I bulk and do MMA at the same time?

Hey, I was wondering if it's a good idea to do a test dbol cycle while training mma? I read somewhere that Test E can make you feel woozy if your heart rates above 160, and you should only do low dosages. I will not be fighting while on it, i would just like to bulk up from 152 to about 165. I...
  6. zedhed

How to bet big and strong, the 5 truths.

The Big 5 of Getting Big by Dan John He's a nice guy. Really, he's the kind of guy you would let watch your house and take care of your dog. He asked me a good question: "Dan, what's the secret to getting big?" Ah. That question. I really think (put on your Sarcasm Ears, kids, in case you...
  7. L

I want to be bulkier !!!!!!

im on 4 day split: chest back rest legs shoulders / arms im not really bulky looking but boy do i wana be. how to i get a bulkier physique. i eat 200g protein a day. my lifts are bench 65 kg squat 85kg presses 45kg rows 45kg deadlift 95 kg close grip bench 45 kg barbell curl 35 kg why aint...
  8. B

12-week Test cyp, Tren A, Dbol

I plan on starting my next cycle this January. It will consist of: -Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mgs/wk -Week 1-4 Dbol 25mgs/day -Week 5-12 Tren A 75mgs eod along with: -Prov and Nolva on hand -Hcg for proper PCT I am 23 years old and have a couple cycles under my belt and I am looking my the next...
Top Bottom