Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Dieselbolan and beastdrol experts lookin for a pm

Ranger11B

New member
I have been asking a lot of questions making sure I got everything I need to and have a good understanding before I jump into my cycles. If you feel like an expert on these products and their pct partners please send me a pm I want to go over some things. Just some additional information to help

I am 25 5'9 180
goal- MASSSSSS

CYCLE PLAN

4 weeks of Diesel
4 weeks of bridge
4 weeks pct
4 weeks Beast
4 weeks pct
 
The bulk of my questions is making sure I am taking the right things in each one of those 4 week cycles and in the right amounts daily. Ive had to substitue HCgen with Forged but I should be able to get Hcgen by the second 4 week cycle or at least by the time I start beast.
 
The other half is diet....food and shake specific for a week example. (I dont care about a diverse taste im ex military I will eat anything an everything and not feel a need to change up the menu for taste)
 
I have been asking a lot of questions making sure I got everything I need to and have a good understanding before I jump into my cycles. If you feel like an expert on these products and their pct partners please send me a pm I want to go over some things. Just some additional information to help

I am 25 5'9 180
goal- MASSSSSS

CYCLE PLAN

4 weeks of Diesel
4 weeks of bridge
4 weeks pct
4 weeks Beast
4 weeks pct

Looks like an amazing cycle bro, I have yet to take a cycle o anything yet either and I'm about to do my first cycle of Diesel 2.0 for 4 weeks at 3 caps @ day spread out. Hopefully I gain mass mass mass, lol.
 
Looks good. I wouldn't overeat on diesel and just go after lean gains. However on Beast I would go apeshit and stuff my face with PWO, lean meats and some carbs. If you eat right, sleep enough you should see insane muscle mass and strength gains on Beastdrol.
 
I have been asking a lot of questions making sure I got everything I need to and have a good understanding before I jump into my cycles. If you feel like an expert on these products and their pct partners please send me a pm I want to go over some things. Just some additional information to help

I am 25 5'9 180
goal- MASSSSSS

CYCLE PLAN

4 weeks of Diesel
4 weeks of bridge
4 weeks pct
4 weeks Beast
4 weeks pct



Since your goal is MASSSSSS, like you say..then I would feed the Dieselbolan, it likes to be fed, once you feed it with a clean high protein/carb diet, you will get your gains in mass and that totally depends on your food intake, workouts, lots of water, and pleanty of rest (sleep).
Use a liver protection ED while you start this from start to finish on your cycle. Throw in some cranberry juice, no sugars or junk food. Soild wholesome foods.
At the 4th week, start on the Beast at 20mg ED , then last 3 weeks from there you can do 20-30mg ED. Your choice.Add in some Taurine and lots of water intake, for possible sides like lower back pumps and thats really all of the sides, honestly. HAve ALL of your PCT in place and I would also add HCGenerate if you can get ahold of some from needtobuildmuscle.com. from PRE-CYCLE all the way to the end of your cycle into PCT.

Here is the Dosage I would do at a safe cycle:

Dieselbolan 1-4 weeks - 30mgs ED
Beastdrol 4th - 8th week - 20 mgs ED
note: for a experienced user on Beast, I suggest 30 mgs ED and no more!!!!!!

I hope this helps you, I have taken the superdrol twice with only lower back pumps and great gains. Diesel, once with wet gains, little bloat good mass. Peace...........
 
I guess I have lucked out with the back pumps. I have had some mild back aches but thats about it while on the beast. I have however had some ridiculous head aches and stupid dreams. I wish that I would have really ran diesal for 4 weeks before I went into the beast. Strength gains are nice but I would have liked some more mass. That looks like a solid cycle the emp laid out for you man
 
Since your goal is MASSSSSS, like you say..then I would feed the Dieselbolan, it likes to be fed, once you feed it with a clean high protein/carb diet, you will get your gains in mass and that totally depends on your food intake, workouts, lots of water, and pleanty of rest (sleep).
Use a liver protection ED while you start this from start to finish on your cycle. Throw in some cranberry juice, no sugars or junk food. Soild wholesome foods.
At the 4th week, start on the Beast at 20mg ED , then last 3 weeks from there you can do 20-30mg ED. Your choice.Add in some Taurine and lots of water intake, for possible sides like lower back pumps and thats really all of the sides, honestly. HAve ALL of your PCT in place and I would also add HCGenerate if you can get ahold of some from needtobuildmuscle.com. from PRE-CYCLE all the way to the end of your cycle into PCT.

Here is the Dosage I would do at a safe cycle:

Dieselbolan 1-4 weeks - 30mgs ED
Beastdrol 4th - 8th week - 20 mgs ED
note: for a experienced user on Beast, I suggest 30 mgs ED and no more!!!!!!

I hope this helps you, I have taken the superdrol twice with only lower back pumps and great gains. Diesel, once with wet gains, little bloat good mass. Peace...........

x2
 
Since your goal is MASSSSSS, like you say..then I would feed the Dieselbolan, it likes to be fed, once you feed it with a clean high protein/carb diet, you will get your gains in mass and that totally depends on your food intake, workouts, lots of water, and pleanty of rest (sleep).
Use a liver protection ED while you start this from start to finish on your cycle. Throw in some cranberry juice, no sugars or junk food. Soild wholesome foods.
At the 4th week, start on the Beast at 20mg ED , then last 3 weeks from there you can do 20-30mg ED. Your choice.Add in some Taurine and lots of water intake, for possible sides like lower back pumps and thats really all of the sides, honestly. HAve ALL of your PCT in place and I would also add HCGenerate if you can get ahold of some from needtobuildmuscle.com. from PRE-CYCLE all the way to the end of your cycle into PCT.

Here is the Dosage I would do at a safe cycle:

Dieselbolan 1-4 weeks - 30mgs ED
Beastdrol 4th - 8th week - 20 mgs ED
note: for a experienced user on Beast, I suggest 30 mgs ED and no more!!!!!!

I hope this helps you, I have taken the superdrol twice with only lower back pumps and great gains. Diesel, once with wet gains, little bloat good mass. Peace...........


This cycle looks sick man, I might have to run this after I do my first cycle of diesel by itself first of course. Then do a cycle like this and see how it goes which I think it would go really good. I cant wait to start my basic cycle of Diesel though, I'm so psyched about it.:biggrin:
 
Thanks emp... thats exactly what I am going to do. I hope this plan works out and I have to spend a billion dollars on new shirts
 
Hey emp, whats your opinion on the bridge into pct then beast pct? reasonable plan or is there some un-needed steps in it all. And you think I should run HCgen from start to finish. My origional plan was to run hcgen in the pct stages and while on beast only
 
HCGenerate bro, is vital.
When you start to get shutdown and you will with these puppies, sometimes its hard to get those levels in back to a normal level and takes a good while.
Now, when I ran HCGenerate in my last Test/ Tren E/ Dbol, I ran it from the start to finisg and I felt great, everything was good. I got wood like a champ also. So, in all its more to your benefit. You can run HCGenerate at a low dose all through the cycle. JMO...
 
so basically if i like to bang which who the hell doesnt ....run hcgen while on and pct... Ive been told it would be a waste of hcgen to run it on diesel true or false?
"Hey emp, whats your opinion on the bridge into PCT then beast into PCT? reasonable plan or is there some un-needed steps in it all" what was your thoughts on this part of the plan?
 
so basically if i like to bang which who the hell doesnt ....run hcgen while on and pct... Ive been told it would be a waste of hcgen to run it on diesel true or false?
"Hey emp, whats your opinion on the bridge into PCT then beast into PCT? reasonable plan or is there some un-needed steps in it all" what was your thoughts on this part of the plan?

The advice given to me for my Diesel 2 + Test cycle by top expert here on EF was - HCGen while on, then HCgen should be replaced by Post Cycle and Unleashed combo during PCT.
I'll jump on Bridge after and will do HCGen after that.
I am on my 3rd day of my cycle now btw.
 
good shit... so your gonna run pct after diesel then go into bridge?

that's the plan, Diesel 2 + Test Prop - 6 week cycle, then 4 weeks PCT, then Need2's Bridge. I'll also run Osta Sarm once I am done my PCT. I got 5 or so weeks worth of OSTA SARM left.
 
sounds like a good plan... whats your thoughs on my current layout...

That's something I'd want to do but not sure I would :). I am too careful and not certain I want to abuse my liver so. :) that's why I am doing SARMs at the end of my PCT instead. to each their own. and I would not run an oral without test either. but what do I know, I am still new and on my second cycle only.
 
Well thats why Im feeling out everyones opinion... this is my first cycle I just thought ahead and wanted a plan running for 6 months
 
Looks good. I wouldn't overeat on diesel and just go after lean gains. However on Beast I would go apeshit and stuff my face with PWO, lean meats and some carbs. If you eat right, sleep enough you should see insane muscle mass and strength gains on Beastdrol.

Are you kidding me???????????? What do people think like this. You know that deiselbolan 2.0 is 2 superdrol molecules fused together by a neutron atom ( aka long acting oral beastdrol) then has the added Methoxy for super nutrition retention. Deislebolan is the damn king of bulk and the more you feed it the bigger your muscles are going to get. ANd no its not going to bloat you up ether. how about 47lb of lean gains in 6 weeks or less !!!
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/real-deal-712235.html
deiselbolan baby..


DO not let the deiselbolan go to waste by robbing it of the colaries it needs to do its job effectively please do not do this.
 
Since your goal is MASSSSSS, like you say..then I would feed the Dieselbolan, it likes to be fed, once you feed it with a clean high protein/carb diet, you will get your gains in mass and that totally depends on your food intake, workouts, lots of water, and pleanty of rest (sleep).
Use a liver protection ED while you start this from start to finish on your cycle. Throw in some cranberry juice, no sugars or junk food. Soild wholesome foods.
At the 4th week, start on the Beast at 20mg ED , then last 3 weeks from there you can do 20-30mg ED. Your choice.Add in some Taurine and lots of water intake, for possible sides like lower back pumps and thats really all of the sides, honestly. HAve ALL of your PCT in place and I would also add HCGenerate if you can get ahold of some from needtobuildmuscle.com. from PRE-CYCLE all the way to the end of your cycle into PCT.

Here is the Dosage I would do at a safe cycle:

Dieselbolan 1-4 weeks - 30mgs ED
Beastdrol 4th - 8th week - 20 mgs ED
note: for a experienced user on Beast, I suggest 30 mgs ED and no more!!!!!!

I hope this helps you, I have taken the superdrol twice with only lower back pumps and great gains. Diesel, once with wet gains, little bloat good mass. Peace...........



This is WHY I posted on Dieselbolan....,,^^^ Cause it loves to be FED!!! :chomp::chomp:
 
I can't wait to get my HcGenerate to start my cycle and feed the hell out of my diesel lol. Like 4500 calories a day that are clean and maybe a few snacks added in on the occasion lol.
 
Yea Im going to be slamming in cals.... on deisel and harden it all up on beast. Dont worry needto I was following emps plan form jump street ! With my work out plans and talking to a nutritionist were are looking at a 6000 cal intake lean and clean but not avoiding the yolks in eggs either lol
 
Yea Im going to be slamming in cals.... on deisel and harden it all up on beast. Dont worry needto I was following emps plan form jump street ! With my work out plans and talking to a nutritionist were are looking at a 6000 cal intake lean and clean but not avoiding the yolks in eggs either lol

How do you consume 6000 clean calories?!?! Don't think it can be done, lol. At 6k ur bound to gain some bf!
 
You cant lol but i kept it as clean as possible..... My body burns through shit like crazy. I can eat twinkies all day for a month and I promise you I will not be a fat ass... I can whatever I want and not gain. Of course the bf isnt stupid low but for what I take in daily to get a high cal count its pretty dam awesome. Week 2 of diesel I started drinking a meal replacement shake with every meal as planned out for me, and that has really helpped i think. Along with needtos advice to use heavy whipping cream in my protein shakes lol.
 
Top Bottom