Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did You Know

shibs

Stay frosty
That the negative portion of a rep is much more (about 3X) damaging to the muscle fiber than the positive portion? That's why strict slow form is so crucial! So when you're working out next time keep this in mind! :D

Depends on your goals.

If strength is your primary interest than accentuating the negative just leads to excess muscle trauma and less force production.

If your goal on the other hand is hypertrophy than yes the negative portion should be smooth and controlled.

Depends on your goals.

If strength is your primary interest than accentuating the negative just leads to excess muscle trauma and less force production.

If your goal on the other hand is hypertrophy than yes the negative portion should be smooth and controlled.

Hmm interesting to know.

The golden rule of being weak with a burned out cns maybe

every set every time. incorporate negatives and forced reps once or twice a month. we can and do disagree on all most everything but success in training is 100% dependent on INTENSITY.

to burn out your CNS you need to not just go to failure but go to the extreme. thats not what I am talking about when i say failure. I am saying when you do a set you go until you cant do anymore then rest.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/training_to_failure

check that out.. good article

Top Bottom