Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roxy's 8 weeks to normal log :)

That's cool that you worked backstage, you must have been so insoired!
Good for you for not having the binges, that's huge.
Looking forward to more of your log :)

Thanks! :) I've really tried to keep my diet consistent and increased calories and it's made a difference so far. Yes..backstage was awesome! I had a lot of fun and felt really motivated!

Re:Week 2

Well on to week 2!

Training for yesterday - Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Arms

Biceps

Warm up sets - alternating dumbbell curls
17.5 - 12
17.5 - 10
20 - 6
25 - 3
25 - 1

30 - 5 reps
30 - 4

Straight Bar Curls

50 - 6
50 - 7 (need to start heavier)

Cable Crunches

40 - 8
45 - 7
50 - 5 (start at 50 next week)

Triceps

Warm up sets - pushdowns
60 - 12
60 - 10
80 - 6
90 - 3
100 - 1

110 - 4
110 - 4

Assisted Dips

50 - 6
50 - 5
50 - 5

No cardio today.

Re: Wednesday, Oct 20, 2010

Training for October 20, 2010

Chest day

Warm up sets - bench press
20 - 12 (10 lbs per side)
20 - 10
30 - 6
40 - 3
60 - 1

80 - 6
80 - 6
80 - 6 (new PR for me on this)

Incline Press

75 - 4
75 - 3
70 - 6 (had to lower the weight on the last one and barely made 6 reps)

Assisted Dips

60 - 6
60 - 6

Did a few sets of Abs today as well.

Cable Crunches

160 - 10
190 - 10

Weighted incline crunches

45 lb plate - 10
45 - 10

Did 20 mins of cardio today on the eliptical.

I haven't been tracking calories this week. I have been catching up on socializing a bit and taking advantage of the week off but will get back on program in the next few days. I haven't been eating poorly but if I go too long without tracking, I think I usually start going back to eating too much.

That must've been nice assisting back stage. That for sure will keep you motivated. Glad you had a fun weekend. Back to the grind!

Thanks! Yep..back to the grind. My two weeks off are winding down and back to reality too. Yuck!!

Yesterday was a rest day for me.

Today I did shoulders.

Barbell Military Press

Warm up sets
20 lbs - 12
20 lbs - 10
30 lbs - 6
40 lbs - 3
50 lbs - 1

60 lbs - 6
60 lbs - 6

Seated dumbbell press

60 lbs - 6
60 lbs - 6

SS standing lat raises

22.5 - 6
22.5 - 6
22.5 - 6

Rear lat raises

22.5 - 6
25 - 6
25 - 6

Followed by 30 mins moderate cardio on the eliptical.

I love the shoulder burn!! I'm still feeling it! :)

Re: Start of week 3

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey all...we had our first snowfall today. Woke up to a snowglobe outside!! Yuck!! I'm so not ready for winter! :mad:

I am fighting a bug so did not train at all on Saturday. Have started a course of antibiotics but did go and train yesterday. It was back day.

Seated rows with bar

Warm up sets
70-12
70-10
80-6
90-3
100-1

110-6
120-6 (start here next time)

Wide grip pull downs

110-6

Wide grip pull ups (assisted)

100-6
100-6

Hyper Extensions

25 lbs - 10
35 lbs - 10
35 lbs - 8

Then did 30 mins on a bike. Overall, a pretty good workout for me. I set a couple more PR's for myself and that always feels good. I definitely underestimate myself sometimes and it's good to push the limits a bit and see how far I can really go.

I've been doing some reading on motivation and self improvement type stuff. Trying to address all the areas of myself over the next couple of months in "project get normal again".

I like this quote: " If you have no purpose, you have no passion. If you have no passion, you have sold yourself out".

I have definitely been living without passion for a few months! The beauty of life is there is always a tomorrow and always a chance to re-discover who we are and what we are passionate about.

The journey continues.....:)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey all...we had our first snowfall today. Woke up to a snowglobe outside!! Yuck!! I'm so not ready for winter! :mad:

I am fighting a bug so did not train at all on Saturday. Have started a course of antibiotics but did go and train yesterday. It was back day.

Seated rows with bar

Warm up sets
70-12
70-10
80-6
90-3
100-1

110-6

Wide grip pull downs

110-6

Wide grip pull ups (assisted)

100-6
100-6

Hyper Extensions

25 lbs - 10
35 lbs - 10
35 lbs - 8

Then did 30 mins on a bike. Overall, a pretty good workout for me. I set a couple more PR's for myself and that always feels good. I definitely underestimate myself sometimes and it's good to push the limits a bit and see how far I can really go.

I've been doing some reading on motivation and self improvement type stuff. Trying to address all the areas of myself over the next couple of months in "project get normal again".

I like this quote: " If you have no purpose, you have no passion. If you have no passion, you have sold yourself out".

I have definitely been living without passion for a few months! The beauty of life is there is always a tomorrow and always a chance to re-discover who we are and what we are passionate about.

The journey continues.....:)

:eek2: snow!!!!! That's it, its all over. Six months of winter...sigh.
haha

OMG you are so strong though-120 on the wide grip pulldowns! You're mah hero ;)

:eek2: snow!!!!! That's it, its all over. Six months of winter...sigh.
haha

OMG you are so strong though-120 on the wide grip pulldowns! You're mah hero ;)

LOL..I know...and I'm now driving to work in the dark too!! I just keep telling myself December 21st is the shortest day of the year and it's all uphill from there! You're east aren't you??

Thanks for the compliment!! Back is one of my stronger areas....the 120 is a new PR for me and was hard but I still got 6 reps off so thinking I'll try 130 next time!

Top Bottom