Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperStimulant™ + Pump3d™ Stack FTW!!!!!!!!!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
This stack is sick. I've been running these two for a little while now.

My work schedule is jacked the fug up and I have to get up super early and do physical work. Without the superstim first thing in the am I would be worthless. What I'm doing at work is a lot like a cardio workout.

I pop two stims a few minutes before breakfast and by the time I'm done eating i'm buzzing around and ready to go. The stim has a definite thermo effect. I'm sweating like a pig all day long. Even in the AC lol.

I'm also taking 6 (8 depending on the day) Pump3d preworkout. Not only are my pumps sick and my strength is steady climbing, but I'm leaning out nicely too.

I feel the combo of these two sups makes for a perfect lean bulking stack. These two products are really helping me get through my day at work and killing the weights in the gym.

This is good shit Omega :D

This stack is sick. I've been running these two for a little while now.

My work schedule is jacked the fug up and I have to get up super early and do physical work. Without the superstim first thing in the am I would be worthless. What I'm doing at work is a lot like a cardio workout.

I pop two stims a few minutes before breakfast and by the time I'm done eating i'm buzzing around and ready to go. The stim has a definite thermo effect. I'm sweating like a pig all day long. Even in the AC lol.

I'm also taking 6 (8 depending on the day) Pump3d preworkout. Not only are my pumps sick and my strength is steady climbing, but I'm leaning out nicely too.

I feel the combo of these two sups makes for a perfect lean bulking stack. These two products are really helping me get through my day at work and killing the weights in the gym.

This is good shit Omega :D

i have used omegas supps in the past, with great results. i am quite the stickler when it comes to bodybuilding supps and the like. i have been using a traditional ECA stack for over a decade and i haven't found anything else that impressed me in the thermogenic category......that is until i tried superstim!
WOW! i thought about having this shit analyzed to make sure i wasn't gonna
get busted with a controlled substance lol!

the pump3d is equaly as awesome, but i'm not into preworkout supp. i usually take a stimulant and that's it. i know a lot of guys who swear by them and
even my wife likes them. i have tried my wifes no explode and this stuff is
waaaay better and she thinks so too.

great stuff omega, keep up the good work!

p.s. i remember a conversation we had on the phone bout a year ago. you told me you had some stuff in the works that was gonna blow peeps minds.......well
you got it right!:evil:

Awesome and WOW!

Anyone that buys 1 Bottle of Pump3d and 1 of SuperStimulant will get shipping automatically refunded :artist:

Top Bottom