Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge Is here baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!9 weeks is one hella long cycle bro. When the cycle is over you can do pct and then run bridge after till your next cycle. :biggrin:

I've already started using HCGenerate (3 pills a day) and Post-Cycle while on along with HCG and I am the end of a very long cycle myself. Nuts seem to be back to normal size after 3 weeks of using the products in tandem. I have Uleashed waiting for PCT and I will be re-ordering HCGenerate if I feel it is helping along with the other products I have ordered. I might just have to look into using Bridge as well.
So just so I am clear, HCGenerate and Bridge are used separately, right?

I've already started using HCGenerate (3 pills a day) and Post-Cycle while on along with HCG and I am the end of a very long cycle myself. Nuts seem to be back to normal size after 3 weeks of using the products in tandem. I have Uleashed waiting for PCT and I will be re-ordering HCGenerate if I feel it is helping along with the other products I have ordered. I might just have to look into using Bridge as well.
So just so I am clear, HCGenerate and Bridge are used separately, right?

correct. this is what I like best for any pct.

hcgnerate on cycle last 4-8 weeks depending on cycle use
unleahsed/postcycle along with ether sustain if not having any estrogen problems or if no nandro was used in the cycle. Or my new formastane product if there was a nadro used or having estrogen prog problems. :biggrin:

Then when pct is over switch over and cruise on bring till the next cycle. If you wanted to give a little blast during your bridging add in a 4 week plast of ether dermacrine or sarms.

Needto. What is this new formastane product your talking about? You would use it instead of Sustain if tren was used in a cycle?

Man I ordered some Bridge and HCGenerate Friday and got it today.

correct. this is what I like best for any pct.

hcgnerate on cycle last 4-8 weeks depending on cycle use
unleahsed/postcycle along with ether sustain if not having any estrogen problems or if no nandro was used in the cycle. Or my new formastane product if there was a nadro used or having estrogen prog problems. :biggrin:

Then when pct is over switch over and cruise on bring till the next cycle. If you wanted to give a little blast during your bridging add in a 4 week plast of ether dermacrine or sarms.

I'll need some of that Formastane since I'm currently using a Nandro (Deca).
Is that product available yet?

Top Bottom