Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hrt and having kids

kaoz

Im planning after my cycle to cruise at 200mgs test e per week. Of course i would keep using hcg at 250ius twice a week. What are my odds on having a kid on hrt cuz i want 1 more. Has anyone had kids on hrt dose test or doi have to come off and if so anything special protocol to follow when coming off.

its a gamble. theres no guarantee either way.

If you for sure want one more id hold off untill after man. Just my .02
Ive also made the decision to stay on afte rmy next cycle.
How old are you?
Ive been told that 200 is pretty high for your regular dose and will put you over the high healthy test levels.

200 is high for trt.

I got one on accident, althogh it's the best accident I ever had :)
if ur really worried about it just make a deposit.

you can do it. I think its just alittle more scary to do for life, cause of unknown problems that could possibly come up with having higher test than any natural high testosterone person. I personally want to be in the 1200 range cause thats high. But i feel comfortable there for life cause some peoples bodies are there naturally.... although ive never known anymore to have that high of natty test.

Almost everyone i ever heard runs 200 to cruz.

trt is a replacement of your natural test production. cruizing could be anything. i bet there are hundreds of dumbasses out there cruizing on 1g. testing is where you will find your balance. flying blind is dangerous and stupid.

I just know docs are perscribing 200mgs testcyp for trt.but yea cruzing can be anything i wanted to cruz at 200

Top Bottom