Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching from enanthate to cypionate

Nomak666

Will i continue to see the gains and results or wil i have to let the cypionate ester build up? im currently using 500test e/600deca and im switching to a blend of 300test c/300 deca whichi iwill use 2 cc's. so any help? thanks

theres no difference,it's atomic structure is one molecule in difference.

I mix them all the time

RADAR

Will i continue to see the gains and results or wil i have to let the cypionate ester build up? im currently using 500test e/600deca and im switching to a blend of 300test c/300 deca whichi iwill use 2 cc's. so any help? thanks

They basically act the some. I doubt you will even notice the switch.

IMO you need to change your test up every so often anyway. My understanding is that different test is taken up by different receptors, and they become saturated. So by changing your test up, you give those receptors a rest and get greater benefit from the test. I usually change mine up every 12 weeks or so.

same difference

in your situation it will make no difference because the esters are about the same. if you where using short or no ester then swiched to a long you would have to adjust strategically.

Switch away bro no big deal at all. 1 ml twice a week

Top Bottom