Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Left the house, at the first red light had my morning ruined.

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Brand new car in front of me... how new? Still had the temporary tag on the bag. (Which for Americans is good for one month, for Hispanics good for three years or so it seems.)

But anyway.... brand new car.... on the back window that tacky ass In Memory Of... grief type advertisement.

My first thought was "damn, just got a new car and lost someone you care about.. that sucks."

Then I saw the death date listed. 2003. WTF? I hate that shit. Imposing your grief on me without my consent or even knowing whothefuck the dead person was. Like am I even SUPPOSED to know who the person was?

I bet they had that shit on their last car too.

You should have followed them and put one of those stickers with Calvin pissing on the "In Memory of" sticker.

Was the in memory of of a girl of some sort? Pull up and chat it up with the person. Tell him how great of a gal that "in memory of girl" was. Make insinuations of her being great in the sack and how she just loved the cock.

stickers on cars bother me in general, but i give those rip ones a "pass" in terms of annoying the fuck outta me

You should have followed them and put one of those stickers with Calvin pissing on the "In Memory of" sticker.

6jewair.jpg

Top Bottom