Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sneak Preview?

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I just saw the labels for GEAR and BRIDGE -- which was designed by your's truly and realized by our very own Rick Rock. And they look freakin BAD ASS if I do say so myself. Only a hardcore musclehead would appreciate them. (You'll know what I mean when you see them. It's pretty funny).

I want to show them as a tease but I think everybody is sick of being teased and want the actual products!

Once again, our apologies for the delay. Any day now! Stay tuned!!!

Women are teases. Dudes aren't. Just let us know when they are comin out and we'll be happy! :)

No pirates I'm guessing? Had to ask ;)

Women are teases. Dudes aren't. Just let us know when they are comin out and we'll be happy! :)

No pirates I'm guessing? Had to ask ;)

Well, we were originally going to use this picture of Rick and Needto, but decided to pass.

Last edited:
Nelson that was funny and at some point my one good testicle popped from the pressure of laughing

OOOOOOOOOOO fuck it I am a big ass tease... Here is the outline for the bridge product. Hope all the hard core juicers approve because with a label like this thats the only people that will be buying the product. I said it was going to be our juicers Answer to the gay gnc vita packs. Made for the hard core. Check it out

1zytoq9.jpg

No way, that's freakin awesome!

needto, was that pic from your time up in P-town? lol

Well, we were originally going to use this picture of Rick and Needto, but decided to pass.

TIME OUT!!! Did you edit this Nelson? I could have sworn it was originally done with BIG RICK(aka Big Rick Rock) and now it says Rick.....me.....You crafty sumbitch:chomp:

Top Bottom