Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to your Sac?

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to the sac?

• Total voters
First off...I just read this whole thread at work and now everybody is looking over here wondering what the hell I'm cracking up at....Secondly, I'm suddenly looking forward to PCT. Go figure. LOL.

lol i've been laughing so loud at this....
my girlfriend looked at what i was laughing about and started cracking up too

she loves the stuff and helps me apply it if you know what i mean :biggrin:
mornings after, my dick is always vascular as hell and hella sensitive
it's great.. i recommend applying to the shaft

"does your dick hang low, does it wobble to the floor, can you tie it in a knot, can you tie it in a bow..." yea but why would i?

OMG i can't wait. I ordered some on Monday. My drive has been nonexistent lately.

If for PCT, follow the protocol suggested by the manufacturer. My results and application, is done under normal levels of natural hormonal production.

If for PCT, follow the protocol suggested by the manufacturer. My results and application, is done under normal levels of natural hormonal production.
and if during cycle, i would suggest doing 6 pumps a day, 2 days a week

that sent my libido over the edge, and i was already horny as hell because of dieselbolan

Man, I had no drive whatsoever on the diesel. I'm normally climbing the walls naturally so anything I use seems to knock my libido down. Started my PCT with Sustain this morning so we'll see how it works out. I'm sick as a dog the last 2 days though so cant' tell anything right now. Better not get horny...the wife won't come near me at the moment! LOL

+1 for the Sac application. 1 Week and I'm firing on all cylinders. :D

Top Bottom