Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I wear when I first come off the plane?

does it matter all that much what he wears? 3 minutes after they get to her place both of their clothes will be in one tangled heap on the floor.... :evil:

does it matter all that much what he wears? 3 minutes after they get to her place both of their clothes will be in one tangled heap on the floor.... :evil:

I hope so Rnch...
I dunno, she's my ex from San Francisco, Courtney shown Here:
BFF.
Library-024.jpg

Courtney doesn't know... but I think it's gonna take a dinner and some drinx, and a couple of joints before we can transgress -in good conscience-
RiveraAriel8cc-1.jpg

do ya'll both smoke clove cigs after the main event is over?

do ya'll both smoke clove cigs after the main event is over?

LOL
I dunno I havent' had sex since January...
I'm smoking cloves and Fucking California Laws either way.
She won't, she hates smoke.
I'll probably have to go outside...
She's into yoga and thinx smoking and endangering the vehicle of life -breath-
is stupid.

I agree.
But I'm stupid.

does she do kriya? she has a point about breath......anyway, smoking hot girl and the fact she does yoga means she can pin her knees to her chest with her toes anchored to the headboard........for a long time. Awesome. yoga girls rock out. :biggrin:

LOL
I dunno I havent' had sex since January...
I'm smoking cloves and Fucking California Laws either way.
She won't, she hates smoke.
I'll probably have to go outside...
She's into yoga and thinx smoking and endangering the vehicle of life -breath-
is stupid.

I agree.
But I'm stupid.

does she do kriya? she has a point about breath......anyway, smoking hot girl and the fact she does yoga means she can pin her knees to her chest with her toes anchored to the headboard........for a long time. Awesome. yoga girls rock out. :biggrin:

Kriya Yoga she does...
Me I never got into it, just work out and haven't meditated for awhile now, but used too.

Red I got some stories for you later... PM style....LOL

Red, you gotta check Aurobindo, the sig. I have.

You are not supposed to compare Avatars, and their is logic behind this, however, it's not like I followed either intimately... however, Aurobindo, IMO, went farther than any other famous Avatar on the journeyless path.
You should check out his Integral Yoga... You would dig it.
It's more of inner Jnana based Yoga... or Knowledge based.
Good stuff.

writes this down in red ink....

Top Bottom