Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rolling Stone - The Big Takeover of 2009

Razorguns

Great article on THE BIGGEST SCAM IN AMERICAN HISTORY 2009.

Bankers on Wall St using Economic Fear (lowering stocks, getting people laid off, scaring people shitless) to raid the treasury for TRILLIONS of your TAX DOLLARS.

The Big Takeover : Rolling Stone

Either speak up and say something, or your kid's kids will be working to pay off these bills.

*Terrorism = War on Terror = $ for Haliburton*
*Economic Fear = Bailout = $$$$x100 for Bankers*

But at least Haliburton and Lockheed actually produce things and employ people to make that money.

r

I bet you're right, people right now are making moves that will leave them filthy rich in the future.

I read it. I was impressed with the article considering the trash that Matt Taibbi usually spews.

We're fucked.

I read it. I was impressed with the article considering the trash that Matt Taibbi usually spews.

We're fucked.

1) Hey how can we make lotsa $ since our loans we gave everyone are fucking up?
2) Let's lose tons of money, get stocks to fall, encourage layoffs everywhere, SCARE AMERICANS, then get the Feds to give us $!
3) Yeah!
4) Oh no, 10,000 layoffs here, 10,000 layoffs there, americans are scared. Doom, Gloom. Depression is coming.
5) King Obama, we need $5 TRILLION in 3 months.
6) King Obama : Okaaay. I'm dumb anyways, I just want people happy. Here you go.
7) Bankers: Here you go guys. Buy ferraris and mansions. Hey Saudi Prince, here's your $50B. Hey AIG execs, here's your $150M. Woo Hoo. Oh fuck, media just caught us with our pants down!! Shit!!!

The scam of 2009 continues. Another $1T by King Obama to Wall St, and watch what happens to the dollar.

r

What the hell can people do anymore to stop this anyways, besides move out into the wild lol.

What the hell can people do anymore to stop this anyways, besides move out into the wild lol.

March into the streets and going to the homes of these bankers who've ripped off your Govt for $5 TRILLION by "threatening layoffs and crashing the stock market if they don't get what they want".

The Corporate Blackmail Scam of 2009. By Razorguns. Wiley Press 2013. Hardcover. $29.95 on Amazon.com.

Greedy Wall St execs have 10x more power to destroy the country that Osama Bin Laden can ever dream of having.

r

Top Bottom