I've been sleeping with this hot chick from work here and there for a few months now. I've been trying to keep it sexual, but getting to like her blah blah blah. So anyway, she comes over the other night hammared drunk. We went to be, had sex, went to sleep at like 4-5 a.m. I woke up at like 7 and it looked like she was rubbing my the bed, ( i was turned the other way couldnt see). I was like what are you doing, she says nothing cant sleep. I just went back to sleep. Woke up few hrs later and shes still up, so we banged again and i tryied to go back to sleep but i couldnt, so i just took her home. I came home and started to clean my room, do my laundry.....i pull the covers off and there is this big fucking stain, im like wtf is that.....its shit!... i go through my hamper and there is my sheet covered in shit!! apparently she shit herself in the middle of the night and put my sheet at the bottom of the hamper like i wouldn't see it and said nothing. she text me to come over later that night like nothing happend ....i havnet talk to her, but i have to see her at work, what do I do......what would you do?..... sorry so long

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 
















