Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you live for?

jd_uk

'Geigh' thread i know...but what keeps you going? What are your goals in life?

Let's be honest, we all live a pretty pointless existance...nobody knows the meaning of life for sure and we have to keep ourselves occupied as well as work just to pass the time.

I'm in the process of re-writing my goals...I used to want to live the quiet, family life while being as competitive as possible athletically. Now with a few injuries and starting a new job things have changed...but everyday i realise a little bit more how everyone is just looking for a meaning to life.

I know i still want to be as physically fit as possible and 'the best' at something but what that is i'm not sure yet.

winning intramural sports
throwing sick parties so that everyone in my fraternity can have fun and hook up
the first few weeks of dating a woman where you get to know eachother, start to fall for eahother, and sex is still super exciting
getting good grades
getting wasted with my best bros and having crazy adventures

I don't need these to have "meaning" to love them and feel like my life is worthwhile

Top Bottom