Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recommend a place to purchase Syringes

I Remember Gearbox-they sent me a neat pen with my first order that looked like a loaded Pin with Red liquid in it, boy did i have fun with that thing!

Too bad that failed to carry thru later on and scammed some members!

RADAR

Ya they sent me a email like 5 months after I ordered telling me they were open again and I would get my order. I still never got the order.

I've ordered off of Amazon.com before. Sometimes you can get a good deal on there. I've got a good deal on insulin pins, 23 gauge, and whatman filters. The crazy thing about the whatmans is that I ordered five filters for $12 and thought, "Hey, not a bad deal, ok..." When they came in I had this plastic jar with 50 freakin whatman filters in it!! lol. fuckin awesome. I won't run out for a damn long time and for $12!

I usually just order from gpz, but thought I'd throw this in.

Ya they sent me a email like 5 months after I ordered telling me they were open again and I would get my order. I still never got the order.

I Have had that happen to me once from overseas-never again
that was back in the early days when things were kept hush, hush.
but even once is more than enough.
RADAR

Um............CVS, Brooks Pharmacy, Mom and Pops Drug store. Any drug store or pharmacy. I buy mine at CVS or Walgreens.

We can buy slin pins here, but gearbox was highly reccommended at one time, and I got scammed. They emailed me a few times too saying they would send my order a few months later, but I sent them a not so nice email back. What ever happened to them? Did they close up shop or change their name??

gpz 20g to draw and 23g 1.5 to inject. get the pin syringe combo for the draw pin and just the pin for the inject

You need to read back abit, they turned scammer after they stopped being a sponsor here yrs ago.

RADAR

We can buy slin pins here, but gearbox was highly reccommended at one time, and I got scammed. They emailed me a few times too saying they would send my order a few months later, but I sent them a not so nice email back. What ever happened to them? Did they close up shop or change their name??

Ya them cunts sent me the same letter. I also sent them back a nasty email too. :biggrin:

Top Bottom