Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone else a makeup addict?

Oh incidently superqt4u2nv, not sure you get this in the states - but the brand new limited edition mineralize blushers from MAC are awesome! they're a pain to get hold of in the UK - as they're sold out everywhere, even in London. But I did my best hunting and found one, and I love it ;)

Yes MAC releases it earlier in the US and Canda you should have another release soon for a collection called Cult of Cherry very rich dark lipsticks and glosses. I picked up 2 of the mineralized blushes some of those blushes will be made perminate as MAC is expanding there mineralized line later this year.

Wow!!! I'm a make-up fanatic and thought I had a lot of make up, but you certaintly surpassed me. You should follow your passion and be a make-up artist. I have a degree in Interior Design and considered make-up artist in my 20's so I can understand how the artistic side shows up everywhere in our lifes; once you're one..

Oh I didn't know they were coming out again. They told me in MAC that might happen but I wasn't sure.. ah i'm glad! thanks for that! lol.

WOW!!! that is amazing! I know now who I can contact for makeup advice :)

Anytime next to training it is my second favorite thing in life. If they ever make this section private I will do youtube vids on some basic looks.

You might be just the person I need to ask now I've read this!

I too am a complete hoarder for make up, but with me it tends to be that I have what I need in terms of foundation, bronzer, blush etc, then 27,000,000 lip glosses in virtually the same colour, and then millions of eyeshadows in every colour under the sun!

I love really bright eyeshadow and tend to wear a glittery yellow / gold most days.

Anyway, onto my task which is what I was referring to in my first sentence! I'm going to a Masquerade Ball at Christmas and don't want to do the usual mask on a stick business. Instead I want the mask to actually be on my face :) I was thinking of something really vividly coloured in make up, and then attaching crystals onto my skin with eyelash glue or something (or if I can find adhesive ones then these would do). My problem is making sure that it doesn't budge all night - any suggestions?

I was thinking of booking a session in the MAC store here and getting them to do it, as I know they do crazy eye make up etc if you ask, but was wondering as to peoples' thoughts on doing it myself (or with the help of a trusty friend ha!).

I have a picture in my head of what I want, but am struggling to find anything like this to copy. The degree of subtlety I want is kinda like this:

http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-16777877.jpg?size=572&uid={95B4DAFD-3115-486F-9D58-B861A3981E16}

so not subtle at all! And I def only want it on one eye. I'm thinking of going for a turquoise / gold / glitter colour combo - maybe peacocky kinda colours.

Anyway, any tips or thoughts would be most welcome :)

You might be just the person I need to ask now I've read this!

I too am a complete hoarder for make up, but with me it tends to be that I have what I need in terms of foundation, bronzer, blush etc, then 27,000,000 lip glosses in virtually the same colour, and then millions of eyeshadows in every colour under the sun!

I love really bright eyeshadow and tend to wear a glittery yellow / gold most days.

Anyway, onto my task which is what I was referring to in my first sentence! I'm going to a Masquerade Ball at Christmas and don't want to do the usual mask on a stick business. Instead I want the mask to actually be on my face :) I was thinking of something really vividly coloured in make up, and then attaching crystals onto my skin with eyelash glue or something (or if I can find adhesive ones then these would do). My problem is making sure that it doesn't budge all night - any suggestions?

I was thinking of booking a session in the MAC store here and getting them to do it, as I know they do crazy eye make up etc if you ask, but was wondering as to peoples' thoughts on doing it myself (or with the help of a trusty friend ha!).

I have a picture in my head of what I want, but am struggling to find anything like this to copy. The degree of subtlety I want is kinda like this:

http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-16777877.jpg?size=572&uid={95B4DAFD-3115-486F-9D58-B861A3981E16}

so not subtle at all! And I def only want it on one eye. I'm thinking of going for a turquoise / gold / glitter colour combo - maybe peacocky kinda colours.

Anyway, any tips or thoughts would be most welcome :)

That pics is amazing for glitters etc you can use duo sergical adhesive you can get it at MAC and drug stores I use it for eyelash and when I put on glitter that I want to stay it comes out white but dries clear.Also tape can be used on your face too help as a guide and create very sharp lines. If you go to MAC artist they will for sure do an amazing job and saves you from buying all the products etc. However my personally I would do it myself. To create masks and paterns you can take an old pair of fishnets put over your face like in this video.

damn girl lol
you'd surely LOL @ my makeup "collection"
Maybelline Mascara (a few diff ones)
COvergirl pressed powder
occasionally/rarely an eyeliner i will use (dark brown)
i have a few store bought eye shadows that I almost never wear
and chapstick
my makeup routine takes roughly 120 seconds and that includes curling my eyelashes

damn girl lol
you'd surely LOL @ my makeup "collection"
Maybelline Mascara (a few diff ones)
COvergirl pressed powder
occasionally/rarely an eyeliner i will use (dark brown)
i have a few store bought eye shadows that I almost never wear
and chapstick
my makeup routine takes roughly 120 seconds and that includes curling my eyelashes

me too.

Loreal and Maybelline everything

i spend my dough on haircare products

Top Bottom