Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I hate to be a negative nancy, but having a SOULMATE ....

galaxy

Well-known member
has to be one of the biggest loads of crap going. Like out of all the billions of people on Earth theres just one perfect person for you.ROFL

I mean great line to use for some awesome sex, but thats it people.

I have a friend who just went to Dunkin Donuts at 6am just to punch the shit out of her "soulmate" cus he already found a new girlfriend.

Mind you her "soulmate" was a fucking crack head sniffing glue. Yet she still maintains he was her "soulmate"

I just think its funny how getting your pussy hammered on for 24hrs straight and having multiple orgasms translates into "soulmate"

Life aint The Notebook people.

I just think people will be alot healthier and set themselves up for better relationships when they lose the whole idea of the perfect soulmate. Relationship are what they are.

Just saying.............
 
Well, the word 'soulmate' alone implies some religious connotation, which is, of course, rarely logical or practical in today's world.



:cow:
 
I have a soul mate! It's my right hand!
 
Well, the word 'soulmate' alone implies some religious connotation, which is, of course, rarely logical or practical in today's world.



:cow:

Its just amazing how unhealthy people enjoy there relationships being.


I dont know, maybe after cumming 10 times in 24hrs you do truly feel youve had a relegious experience?
 
Its just amazing how unhealthy people enjoy there relationships being.


I dont know, maybe after cumming 10 times in 24hrs you do truly feel youve had a relegious experience?

Since I was 17 and it happened in about 15 minutes, I'd have to say no.
 
Its just amazing how unhealthy people enjoy there relationships being.


I dont know, maybe after cumming 10 times in 24hrs you do truly feel youve had a relegious experience?

It is just the plumbing interacting with the basic primitive wiring.


Women release oxytocin during orgasm, which does have them bond to their partners.

The same hormone is released during childbirth.

All of these hormones have receptor sites that overlap with the dopamine 'reward' centers in the brain.

Messy biochemistry really, but it has kept us propogating the species for hundreds of thousands of years.

The goods news, if you survive this set of addictive hormones after they wear off (cause they do and most people think it is just 'falling out of love') a whole new set kicks off, not as intense, for further pair bonding.
 
Even the godfather of soul, James Brown, don't get a soul mate!

-- Chris Rock

His monologue on "soul mates" was classic.

 
It is just the plumbing interacting with the basic primitive wiring.


Women release oxytocin during orgasm, which does have them bond to their partners.

The same hormone is released during childbirth.

All of these hormones have receptor sites that overlap with the dopamine 'reward' centers in the brain.

Messy biochemistry really, but it has kept us propogating the species for hundreds of thousands of years.

The goods news, if you survive this set of addictive hormones after they wear off (cause they do and most people think it is just 'falling out of love') a whole new set kicks off, not as intense, for further pair bonding.


There's no way you're gonna confuse me with the facts, lady.
 
soulmates, like the 55mph speed limt and multiple orgasmal sex, are vastly over-rated.
 
It is just the plumbing interacting with the basic primitive wiring.


Women release oxytocin during orgasm, which does have them bond to their partners.

The same hormone is released during childbirth.

All of these hormones have receptor sites that overlap with the dopamine 'reward' centers in the brain.

Messy biochemistry really, but it has kept us propogating the species for hundreds of thousands of years.

The goods news, if you survive this set of addictive hormones after they wear off (cause they do and most people think it is just 'falling out of love') a whole new set kicks off, not as intense, for further pair bonding.

I thought it was released when woman go into labor!
 
Oxytocin (IPA: /ˌɔk.sɪ.ˈtoʊ.sɪn/) (Greek, "quick birth") is a mammalian hormone that also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain.

It is best known for its roles in female reproduction: it is released in large amounts after distension of the cervix and vagina during labor, and after stimulation of the nipples, facilitating birth and breastfeeding, respectively.
 
It is just the plumbing interacting with the basic primitive wiring.


Women release oxytocin during orgasm, which does have them bond to their partners.

The same hormone is released during childbirth.

All of these hormones have receptor sites that overlap with the dopamine 'reward' centers in the brain.

Messy biochemistry really, but it has kept us propogating the species for hundreds of thousands of years.

The goods news, if you survive this set of addictive hormones after they wear off (cause they do and most people think it is just 'falling out of love') a whole new set kicks off, not as intense, for further pair bonding.

Great post and that makes sense 100%, but if I try explaining that to her or anyone for that matter, who is currently caught up in all these feelings. They will think Im extremely gay

There just no making sense to someone in that state of mind.

I guess if we did what made sense there would be no problems.
 
It is just the plumbing interacting with the basic primitive wiring.


Women release oxytocin during orgasm, which does have them bond to their partners.

The same hormone is released during childbirth.

All of these hormones have receptor sites that overlap with the dopamine 'reward' centers in the brain.

Messy biochemistry really, but it has kept us propogating the species for hundreds of thousands of years.

The goods news, if you survive this set of addictive hormones after they wear off (cause they do and most people think it is just 'falling out of love') a whole new set kicks off, not as intense, for further pair bonding.


I think I read that it takes 6 times the stimulation for men to release the same amount of oxytocin as women. Your spot on with the cuddle hormone tho!
 
The way I see it is:

All women are crazy. You just need to find a level of crazy that you can live with.

That quote made me getting up this morning all worth it.
Now if i could only apply sound advice to my own life.
 
Oxytocin (IPA: /ˌɔk.sɪ.ˈtoʊ.sɪn/) (Greek, "quick birth") is a mammalian hormone that also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain.

It is best known for its roles in female reproduction: it is released in large amounts after distension of the cervix and vagina during labor, and after stimulation of the nipples, facilitating birth and breastfeeding, respectively.

Tatyana is right. Oxytocin makes people wanna cuddle.
 
I don't think there's "just one" person in the whole world that we fit with.....maybe only a few. But I do beleive that there are people out there that for whatever reason, we just fit with right off the bat. Problem is that we let our culture/society filter into our relationships and then expectations become unrealistic. This constant floundering is what keeps us from zeroing in on our "soulmates". Some people beleive that soulmates are people we've been with in past lives and who know us......so they can get past the superficial expectations of this world. Who knows, but what I do know....and this thread proves it.......is that it's virtually impossible to find a good match anymore because nobody is "who they are" anymore. So consequently people abandon the notion of soulmates altogether. Whatever works for you is what works. I know alot of guys who are perfectly content to go through life sleeping with a new woman every week....ce la vie. I'm not naive enough to think that just because you beleive in soulmates, you'll find one........chances are you won't.....but I know that me personally....I'm not even thinking about getting married unless I've found one. And the criteria for being a soulmate "to me"........is very very very high.....as it should be. I will always beleive they're out there.....it's just chance if you stumble across one or not.
 
has to be one of the biggest loads of crap going. Like out of all the billions of people on Earth theres just one perfect person for you.ROFL

I mean great line to use for some awesome sex, but thats it people.

I have a friend who just went to Dunkin Donuts at 6am just to punch the shit out of her "soulmate" cus he already found a new girlfriend.

Mind you her "soulmate" was a fucking crack head sniffing glue. Yet she still maintains he was her "soulmate"

I just think its funny how getting your pussy hammered on for 24hrs straight and having multiple orgasms translates into "soulmate"

Life aint The Notebook people.

I just think people will be alot healthier and set themselves up for better relationships when they lose the whole idea of the perfect soulmate. Relationship are what they are.

Just saying.............

yeah no such thing as soulmate. i dont ascribe that notion either.

but i do think its possible to find someone with whom you feel a very deep and meaningful connection. now THAT is possible. :qt:
 
I don't think there's "just one" person in the whole world that we fit with.....maybe only a few. But I do beleive that there are people out there that for whatever reason, we just fit with right off the bat. Problem is that we let our culture/society filter into our relationships and then expectations become unrealistic. This constant floundering is what keeps us from zeroing in on our "soulmates". Some people beleive that soulmates are people we've been with in past lives and who know us......so they can get past the superficial expectations of this world. Who knows, but what I do know....and this thread proves it.......is that it's virtually impossible to find a good match anymore because nobody is "who they are" anymore. So consequently people abandon the notion of soulmates altogether. Whatever works for you is what works. I know alot of guys who are perfectly content to go through life sleeping with a new woman every week....ce la vie. I'm not naive enough to think that just because you beleive in soulmates, you'll find one........chances are you won't.....but I know that me personally....I'm not even thinking about getting married unless I've found one. And the criteria for being a soulmate "to me"........is very very very high.....as it should be. I will always beleive they're out there.....it's just chance if you stumble across one or not.

paragraphs = easier to read/follow
 
its stupid...nobody has a soulmate...just 1 side dominates and the other side is the bitch...
 
And the no soulmate thing.....definately not. But two people can connect in ways they never thought imaginable. It is extremely important to know what is an actual connection like this before you go.......oh I dunno.....say get married....... :worried:
 
So basically women think they are being all deep and spiritual , when in fact they are at there most primal using the most basic of animal instincts. Great.
 
So basically women think they are being all deep and spiritual , when in fact they are at there most primal using the most basic of animal instincts. Great.

LMAO that's a great way of putting it!! LOL all it is is one stupid ass hormone....lolol
 
The best is when you try to explain something intelligently and rationally like this to your SO. Trust me, they dont wanna hear it.lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: ceo
Well, weighing in on the spiritual side ... the term "Soul Mate" is one of those things that sprang out of the New Age movement, and if do you wanna know what most pagans/wiccans/witches think of New Age? They think it's a word that rhymes with sewage.

Believing there is one, and ONLY one person who is a perfect relationship match is adolescent romanticism. A successful relationship is based on a lot more than romantic adolescent fantasies.
 
relationships are gay...everyone suxs that has one!!
 
does that come from sheep?

Yeah, my last gf had a cup too much of it.


And, I don't even know what size cup it was!@
 
Yuo, this stuff girls eat up. But seriously....... it could be possible that someone's else is more perfectly wired for you.
And the chance of meeting that person is probabl close to 0.
 
The best is when you try to explain something intelligently and rationally like this to your SO. Trust me, they dont wanna hear it.lol


You see honey, it is just your stupid primitive hormones that make you want to cuddle.

I don't have them, well it takes a long more for me to get them, so I don't.

:rainbow:
 
I also love that it seems that the source of this little tidbit of information came from.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It just wouldn't fit with the stereotype/social schema now would it.
 
relationships are overrated

sexual relations are not

148is6p.jpg
 
If I read this correctly does that mean if you just do anal there will be no attachment?

Oxytocin (IPA: /ˌɔk.sɪ.ˈtoʊ.sɪn/) (Greek, "quick birth") is a mammalian hormone that also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain.

It is best known for its roles in female reproduction: it is released in large amounts after distension of the cervix and vagina during labor, and after stimulation of the nipples, facilitating birth and breastfeeding, respectively.
 
Top Bottom