Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If..........

You know what? I like most of you until you disagree with me and then you can fug off! LOL

that's the main issue isn't it

it's a fucking forum. deal w/ it

There will always be something offensive so someone somewhere.

I never understood how people get so wrapped up with words written on a forum that solely exists as an anonymous media for discussion and debate. Laugh, be entertained, argue back... but get over it and move the fuck on the the next thread of interest.

I personally think the idea of an "uncensored" thread (or forum) is dumb. Why are we trying to further divide the people and discussions of EF? I know other boards do it, but I don't really care what other boards do. This is EF, dammit!

:cow:

There will always be something offensive so someone somewhere.

I never understood how people get so wrapped up with words written on a forum that solely exists as an anonymous media for discussion and debate. Laugh, be entertained, argue back... but get over it and move the fuck on the the next thread of interest.

I personally think the idea of an "uncensored" thread (or forum) is dumb. Why are we trying to further divide the people and discussions of EF? I know other boards do it, but I don't really care what other boards do. This is EF, dammit!

:cow:

exactly, it shouldn't be necessary

you said anonymous media, that there is the problem, people put themselves out there too much, pics/life/location/whatever and people who dislike the person uses that against them....well what do you expect?

don't put your shit on the internet then if you can't handle it, its the same for everyone....

Do you think it would be cool if we could have (1) thread in C&C where everyone could get "anything" off their chest that they wanted (with no reprocussions?)??

Like just (1) thread where you could say whatever you wanted about anyone (excluding kids) and not get banned for it - or have the thread edited or deleted???

I think it would be AMAZING

I will tell you what is AMAZING!!!

Arabian helped a member's sister acheive her dream of owning a red corvette!!!!1111111

ATW, bro you should alert news stations, possibly write a doc to put in the papers about it also.

Top Bottom