Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and testosterone options

felskie

I’m looking for testosterone 500mgs a week to run with something else
Looking to dirty bulk. Tired of being the butt of jokes and being skinny and weak. This is my first time using steroids but i been researching
Should i add in deca durabolin or should i add in trenbolone ?
I plan on eating 5000 calories a day, maybe more
I’m 27 yrs old
6’1’’
160 pounds
11% body fat

Dirty bulk is not recommended unless you just trying to be big and fat
5000 calories is not hard if you are eating shit food.
I would start around 4000 of good food.
If this is first cycle it should be test only.
Get blood work done. First. You need a baseline. You must do a pct.
Adding size is easy. Adding good size is another thing.
I thing do some more research. Start with increase calorie intake and get a good work out routine. Then maybe start adding in PED

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i dont think anyone with a small fraction of a brain cell is going to advise steroid use when you are this under sized... you can EASILY gain 15-20 pounds by just properly eating.. not to mention you are so clueless on what you are doing, compounds you are talking about etc.. what you should do is post your diet and then get the proper help you need by having that fixed and critiqued for you

You could look at something like MK677 to help with your appetite but I would not advise steroid use when you are so low on weight given your height. It is not a wise idea to do that

Everyone is just looking out for you and giving solid advise.
Some would be jealous of you. To be able to start at a place like you are is awesome. Your height, age, weight body fat is a great foundation. Those that are making you the butt of their jokes don’t realize the potential you have. Of course success is only earned by what you put into it.
Like said. Start with a good diet and work out plan and you have potential to add a lot to your frame. Before starting any PED you should try and reach your natural potential.
Post up here your diet and workouts and you will get solid advice.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m looking for testosterone 500mgs a week to run with something else
Looking to dirty bulk. Tired of being the butt of jokes and being skinny and weak. This is my first time using steroids but i been researching
Should i add in deca durabolin or should i add in trenbolone ?
I plan on eating 5000 calories a day, maybe more
I’m 27 yrs old
6’1’’
160 pounds
11% body fat

dirty bulk is not good

but if you want really

testosterone 500mgs
trenbolone 300mgs
tbol 50mgs
n2guard

Top Bottom