Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, test and anavar

Anavar 50mgs and organ support n2guard when its back for now tudca and NAC
LOG LOG LOG please

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Good info thanks guys. For some reason I originally had orals in my head as 6-8 weeks. Figured I would ask if 12 was a good idea. Since I had them.
That is the main reason for my question. Trying to verify the oral part before starting. I will hold onto the rest of the oral for another cycle down the road.
I will definitely log.
Doing a log is actually beneficial to me. Help with accountability.
Going today for year end blood work. I am currently not on anything other than TRT. This will give me a good base line. Gonna get through holidays, 8 day beach vacation. Do MRI on shoulder first week of the year. And if all is good and ready. I can start second week of the year. Come on body and heal yourself. The Brain is ready to train!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

bro hell yeah letse see log

can yo add tren here?

I don’t want to mess with tren yet.
Correction. I want too, but am holding off. Trying to be smart and ease into injectable PEDs. I have a non cancerous, non gyno lump in my tit. If my estrogen gets out of control it grows. I did Dbol last time and didn’t control it. I was able to take Tamoxifen and get the size make down. Plus I have had some injuries lately so I’m don’t want get stronger of feel stronger than I am and hurt something worse.
Thing change at my age and I can’t be as care free as when I was younger.
I want to try tren, but also not sure yet that it’s right for me.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom