Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Past and future usage

burkjackson

So, as I said in my intro, I'm somewhat familiar with AAS and their use but I had a question and wanted some feedback.

I've been on TRT for the last few years and regularly pin 250mg Cyp EOD or E3D.
I've also been consistently pinning Tren A for the last year at 100mg EOD or E3D on what I would consider a cruise. I've seen strength gains but nothing dramatic.
Now that I've been reading more, it makes sense that I either wasn't taking enough or needed to stack it with something. I also think I've developed a tolerance for both the Cyp and Tren A so I think a change would be good.
I've ordered Test E, Tren E, and some oral Tbol.
I like the idea of Tren E and Test E because of the lack of aromatization. Historically, I haven't taken an AI, due to lack of information, so I also have some aromasin on the way.

What would you do?
Is this a good combination?
What would you add or substitute?
Please assume I'm a newbie to this when you reply.
Thanks in advance.

The dosages you are using are a full out cycle. Not a cruise. A TRT dosage is 100-200mg of testosterone per week with no other compounds added. You are using higher dosages for your cruise then most people use for their cycles.

The reason your body is no longer responding is because your receptors are burnt out. When you have an excessive amount of steroids in your body for an extended period of time, your body will reduce the amount of androgen receptors in your muscles as a defence mechanism. Remember that the body always wants homeostasis.

What you need to do is get off everything except for 200mg of testosterone/week + 5mg aromasin EOD for at least 10 weeks. This will allow your body to recover and your androgen receptors to regenerate. After the time off you can then do another blast and your body will start responding again.

The dosages you are using are a full out cycle. Not a cruise. A TRT dosage is 100-200mg of testosterone per week with no other compounds added. You are using higher dosages for your cruise then most people use for their cycles.

The reason your body is no longer responding is because your receptors are burnt out. When you have an excessive amount of steroids in your body for an extended period of time, your body will reduce the amount of androgen receptors in your muscles as a defence mechanism. Remember that the body always wants homeostasis.

What you need to do is get off everything except for 200mg of testosterone/week + 5mg aromasin EOD for at least 10 weeks. This will allow your body to recover and your androgen receptors to regenerate. After the time off you can then do another blast and your body will start responding again.

That was what I was thinking instead of doing another round. Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll elaborate that I was actually afraid that would be the advice I got. I still love the results of a pin but certainly wanna take care of my body and do it right.

a lot of times we hit a point where gains will become tougher, our bodies are not robots..

this is why i laugh when some skinny kid brags he put on 20 pounds on a cycle. if that was real muscle after 10 cycles he would put on 200 pounds of pure muscle.. but we all know its not

Definitely take a break and get on a proper trt dose. And I'm not sure where you heard that test and Tren e lack aromatization. Test e aromatizes very heavily.

Hey, thanks again for your feedback!
Do you think I should include clomid or something in addition to aromasin for the PCT?

Hey, thanks again for your feedback!
Do you think I should include clomid or something in addition to aromasin for the PCT?

If you are on TRT clomid will have no effect. Your body just needs rest, it doesn't need more drugs.

Just cruise at a TRT dosage of 200mg/week + aromasin 5mg EOD for 10-12 weeks and then start another cycle. Your receptors will regenerate during your time off and you will start responding again once you get back on a new cycle.

Top Bottom