Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First, let me take a selfie!

she moved to saudi when she was 16 and lived here for 20 years.......she has so many connections here...when we came back she got back in touch with them and now she is back in the US and opening a school....and since they gave the saudi nationality she can open a business here too :)

Who gets caught for weed? OMG!!! Go jump in a tank full of sharks you fucken slime bucket greasy waste of space oxygen thieving cunt.

she moved to saudi when she was 16 and lived here for 20 years.......she has so many connections here...when we came back she got back in touch with them and now she is back in the US and opening a school....and since they gave the saudi nationality she can open a business here too :)

That is an amazing story

Lol!!!!

I was working at the museum right next door during that time frame. Figures.

That whole part of town is almost strictly black & middle eastern people.

I worked at a school here when I first came but was under the table cuz I didn't have an ID.....I worked at the front desk with 2 huge juice head accountants...one of them told me on cycle he finishes 1 GH pen in 2 days.....and the first 3 months of the year....EVERYDAY so much money coming in they had to use a machine to count the money

That part of town is *totally* ghetto.

A coworker and I went out to lunch once, and when we came out an hour later, her car was stolen...in broad daylight, 1 p.m. in a crowded parking lot.

They found it 2 days later at a hood apartment complex with one tire and the stereo system missing.

Top Bottom