Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First, let me take a selfie!

My son lives in Spain so there to visit and the last 8 days is just for me :)

thats nice
I wish I can take a vacation but I am trying to get things done here....when I came 3 years ago I didnt even have an ID to prove that I was Saudi cuz I been away for 10 years
am also waiting for a government job where my dad works...I had the interview 4 months ago and the guy said I have the job. but everybody I know that works there took them almost a year till they started working after the interview...and once I start working am gonna have to work for atleast 6 months or a year straight till I ask for a vacation :/

thats nice

I wish I can take a vacation but I am trying to get things done here....when I came 3 years ago I didnt even have an ID to prove that I was Saudi cuz I been away for 10 years

am also waiting for a government job where my dad works...I had the interview 4 months ago and the guy said I have the job. but everybody I know that works there took them almost a year till they started working after the interview...and once I start working am gonna have to work for atleast 6 months or a year straight till I ask for a vacation :/

When are you going to get it through your thick fucking head that we don't give a fuck about Saudi or your dumb little fucking anecdotes.

my boss just told me there is a business trip to Abu Dhabi....you wanna go? tickets and hotel paid for and everything..............noooo I cant travel these days........its ok if there is a business trip to the philippines we will tell you lol

when I came out of jail....my dads wife was like who is this guy your boss? he kept calling over and over.....he was worried about you.......and now the police station want to close my case but lost a few documents......they didnt call me or my dad they called my boss lol

when I came out of jail....my dads wife was like who is this guy your boss? he kept calling over and over.....he was worried about you.......and now the police station want to close my case but lost a few documents......they didnt call me or my dad they called my boss lol

This isn't a cool fucking story thread asshole. Go tell your dumb stories somewhere else you ugly fuck

Last edited:
Top Bottom