Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GF flirted with some guy!

I caught my girlfriend(wich i love so much!) flirting with some guys over 2-3 week period on facebook, she deleted the conversation before i could read them. I have been with her for 6months now. Everyday she told me how much she loves me and how goodlooking i am(before the incident). I rushed out and she ran after me and tried to ''explain'' after serveral attempt to tell her to back off, i even pushed her away on the ground and she is crying and all that shit. She managed to convince me to come back home and she told me i was the one and she was ''stupid'' and she will promise she will never do it again. Now two weeks later im still thinking about this.. because she even planned to meet that guy. And yes after 2 weeks of her crying and telling me she loves me, only me, and she will never do it again. And im still thinking about this time to time. I love her very much and i know she loves me very much. I have a big Drug proplem, mostly painkillers addiction and she is a sober girl. She said the reason why she started to talk to the guy was because of me lying all the time about my addiction. what do you guys think??

thank you for reading, means alot to me if you took your time to read and answer.

Maybe she is a insecure and needs attention from others. Remember at all times that a lot of women have 3 guys on strings. Plan A, B & C. It is in their dna. Dont be upset and act like a homocunt because of it. Just prove to her that you are not a gaycunt and are willing to put her above all others.

Maybe she is a insecure and needs attention from others. Remember at all times that a lot of women have 3 guys on strings. Plan A, B & C. It is in their dna. Dont be upset and act like a homocunt because of it. Just prove to her that you are not a gaycunt and are willing to put her above all others.

I only have plan A and B. Not enough takers for a C :(

Top Bottom