Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Putin Rules the Rink!

yeah totally, he should suit up for the Nets tonight with secret service staring at the Heat players all night long.

If he hit a free throw it would be more than hes accomplished in his whole presidency

Might gain some respect also

are we at war in Libya, Iran, Syria...or now Ukraine? In these days of lowered expectations I'd say that's a passing grade.

All those nations are emboldened by obamas weakness. The fact that we arent at war with them (yet) hardly means a passing grade

I guess its now "speak loudly and carry no stick"

Putin knows how to run a country. Where is Velvett? She could run a country, she has her shit together

Putin knows how to run a country. Where is Velvett? She could run a country, she has her shit together

Yes woot we get it, saying anything other than Vladimir Putin is the greatest human being that ever walked the planet could end very badly for you. :lmao:

I do kind of like him myself although he needs to chill the fuck out now with Ukraine. He got Crimea, which I whole heartedly understand. The U.S would curb stomp Hawaii if they decided one day that our naval base's there needed to gtfo. But pushing Ukraine into a civil war is a dick fucking move.

well we are out of money right? Govt has to get smaller right? right? :coffee:

Weve already had the largest increase in national debt under obama. Whats to show for it?

You dont have to spend alot of money to project an image of strength. Obama refuses to stand at a podium and act like a man. Nobody fucks with putin for a reason and he laughs at our "sanctions"

Weve already had the largest increase in national debt under obama. Whats to show for it?

You dont have to spend alot of money to project an image of strength. Obama refuses to stand at a podium and act like a man. Nobody fucks with putin for a reason

*we've

and yes you have to spend a lot of money to intimidate people. Now why were we able to spend so much money the last few decades in doing exactly that?

Top Bottom