Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get Botox?

lol@pdaddy...

Go ahead post up my house. It's 3400 sq ft if you really want to know....

Lol, you could never do my job to the caliber that I do....You can say i just sell "used" cars all you want, and that's partially true but I'm successful at it. The fact is you simple bitch you suck off your wifes tit and stay at home playing around in your stupid little fuckin garden. If not for your wife you wouldn't have shit you faggot nurse.

You have no idea what you're talking about, at all. He simply works finance? You just make that up? Those cars he posts are his and the dealership is his. They started that together and Mitch does everything, he does every fucking thing. His Dad cannot run that dealership with out him, Mitch gives his father a job. He doesn't sell used cars, he's a business owner and employer in a city that has little employment and is grateful. Those cars are his. You have no clue what you're talking about at all, even about the botox and the filler. Mitch might be difficult sometimes but you should really stfu about shit you know nothing about.

Mitch is my fucking buddy and he ain't never difficult. But like me most faggots be trying not to recognize game so you have what we have here today, failure of faggots to recognize game

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Just for the record my penis lasts up to 12 hours
Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Wasn't pdaddy driving a mazda 626 and living in the same apartment complex as java a year ago? Nothing wrong with that but this ngr got all high class and sophisticated in a year's time.

Congratulations bro. No one gives a fuck

No shit, the ballin shit has always been a joke pdaddy started this, I thought this was a cool thread, I wasn't fighting with him till he tried to pull a power play with the house shit. No.

He defriended me from facebook too LOL Nice hissyfit life. Fuck you pdaddy. Over botox? Go fuck yourself.

lol@pdaddy...

Go ahead post up my house. It's 3400 sq ft if you really want to know....

Lol, you could never do my job to the caliber that I do....You can say i just sell "used" cars all you want, and that's partially true but I'm successful at it. The fact is you simple bitch you suck off your wifes tit and stay at home playing around in your stupid little fuckin garden. If not for your wife you wouldn't have shit you faggot nurse.

What happened to your real account?

Top Bottom