Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get Botox?

I'm here now with my wife who's getting it done. I might do it for the fuck of it. I've always been curious and it's not like it's permanent. It's not like an in home Botox party either. In office with very reputable plastic surgeon.

My nuts are wrinkly will you ask if it would work on them. Tyia. Let me know

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

One of my clients performs filler injections for procedures such as lip plumping and wrinkle reduction to many tv personalities. A female friend of mine has her lips plumped regularly, which I endorse.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I'm surprised, most men I know hate lip injections

while you're there have them do some laser hair removal on her hairy ass 70's afro pussy you all natural tree huggin' granola eating vegan fgts.

I'm surprised, most men I know hate lip injections

I have to admit she looks ridiculous, but she thinks she is smarter than me so enjoy it when she does stupid stuff and I like to drag her into my bedroom by the lips so it gives me more to grab onto.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

while you're there have them do some laser hair removal on her hairy ass 70's afro pussy you all natural tree huggin' granola eating vegan fgts.

70s pussy was not pleasant to look at.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom