Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk Bags or Poop Chute?

you bounced back quick!

Her hate for mankind keeps her going. I'm glad she's ok though don't know what happened but it must have been traumatic

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Her hate for mankind keeps her going. I'm glad she's ok though don't know what happened but it must have been traumatic

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness
None of your business, and I didn't say it was a trauma I just came close to dying, ain't like it hasn't happened before. I've just been really, really fucking sick. I got the chickenpox when I was in my 20s. After three weeks of being covered in pox I landed in the hospital for a week with double pneumonia, that's my definition of really, really fucking sick.

None of your business, and I didn't say it was a trauma I just came close to dying, ain't like it hasn't happened before. I've just been really, really fucking sick. I got the chickenpox when I was in my 20s. After three weeks of being covered in pox I landed in the hospital for a week with double pneumonia, that's my definition of really, really fucking sick.

She's really mean.

MM's bomb just totally wiped out that green K I gave you. Fuck that. I'm not hitting you again while you're in her sights.

Top Bottom