Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question...

People don't say "that's faggot" they say gay.

The biggest question I'm really asking is why people get so upset over something so minor when they know that people don't mean to be offensive anyways.

Of course people say it with the intent of being offensive. Why else would they say it?

The funny part of it is that most of the narrow minded fools who call people nigger, faggot, etc. are often some of the most backwoods inbred pieces of shit there is, and they honestly believe they are better.

Of course people say it with the intent of being offensive. Why else would they say it?

The funny part of it is that most of the narrow minded fools who call people nigger, faggot, etc. are often some of the most backwoods inbred pieces of shit there is, and they honestly believe they are better.

This is a real world example. I jokingly called one of my friends gay. "You're so gay bro." Intending to mean that he was being an idiot.

Some lady heard me say it and got all upset and said I was disrespectful to gay people for saying that.

I asked her why that was disrespectful and she said because the word gay is offensive how I used it.

I said, I called him that and he's not even gay. I wasn't even talking about gay people nor was I implying anything against them.

She just said, well you just need to stop saying that.

I told her that I had no intention of being offensive and apologized, and also said that I can say whatever the hell I want and if you don't like it then that's your problem.

So, why would she be mad that I said that in the first place?

Everyone knows that saying "that's gay" or " you're gay" has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuals. Nothing.

On the second comment, you are right. If you've ever been to the south, that's exactly what you see more often than anywhere else.

I call people I know faggot all the time, but not to gay people. I never call black people nigger, and if I heard someone call a black person that I would kick their ass. I have black family. 5 cousins I have are black, 2 of them my same age. I coach a kid on my baseball team who has adopted little siblings and he calls them niglets and I get so freaking pissed at him when he says crap like that.

This is a real world example. I jokingly called one of my friends gay. "You're so gay bro." Intending to mean that he was being an idiot.

Some lady heard me say it and got all upset and said I was disrespectful to gay people for saying that.

I asked her why that was disrespectful and she said because the word gay is offensive how I used it.

I said, I called him that and he's not even gay. I wasn't even talking about gay people nor was I implying anything against them.

She just said, well you just need to stop saying that.

I told her that I had no intention of being offensive and apologized, and also said that I can say whatever the hell I want and if you don't like it then that's your problem.

So, why would she be mad that I said that in the first place?

Everyone knows that saying "that's gay" or " you're gay" has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuals. Nothing.

On the second comment, you are right. If you've ever been to the south, that's exactly what you see more often than anywhere else.

I call people I know faggot all the time, but not to gay people. I never call black people nigger, and if I heard someone call a black person that I would kick their ass. I have black family. 5 cousins I have are black, 2 of them my same age. I coach a kid on my baseball team who has adopted little siblings and he calls them niglets and I get so freaking pissed at him when he says crap like that.

so does he hate his siblings? cause it's not like you gettin mad at him would be just as gay as some lady gettin mad at you for the same thing basically right?

So, despite you calling this a serious thread you're not really serious about hearing the answer; because you're immediately discounting everything anyone says.

A black man person call me nigga (also, notice the spelling) isn't offensive. You saying it is because based on what I see you post about I have no reason to assume you don't mean to be offensive. I have a Scottish friend and every 3rd word out of her mouth is cunt. Regardless, I'm not calling her that ever. (maybe after I get my dick in her a few times)

so does he hate his siblings? cause it's not like you gettin mad at him would be just as gay as some lady gettin mad at you for the same thing basically right?

No, because I didn't call a gay person a faggot.

I called a straight person gay.

That's not really the same thing at all.

So, despite you calling this a serious thread you're not really serious about hearing the answer; because you're immediately discounting everything anyone says.

A black man person call me nigga (also, notice the spelling) isn't offensive. You saying it is because based on what I see you post about I have no reason to assume you don't mean to be offensive. I have a Scottish friend and every 3rd word out of her mouth is cunt. Regardless, I'm not calling her that ever. (maybe after I get my dick in her a few times)

I hear you.

But the original question is about me calling a straight guy gay, and someone getting mad.

This would be exactly as if I called a white friend black.... Not calling a black person a nigga etc. Or even a white person that.

If you heard anyone call a white person black, you wouldn't really care. Especially if they were just joking around.

Top Bottom