Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facebook muscle haters

yeah, and 0% of EF is at their genetic peak

Show me someone who has reached their genetic peak before touching gear and I will show you beachfront property in arizona

Why are steroids the only drug where there are so many actions the user must take in order for the drug to have any effect? That doesnt make any sense.

Show me someone who has reached their genetic peak before touching gear and I will show you beachfront property in arizona

I wasn't saying anyone did or didn't..

my point is that he's saying that it's all hard work etc...

No it isn't because EVERYONE here cheated and used AAS before they were even close to genetic potential. Myself included.

No it isn't because EVERYONE here cheated and used AAS before they were even close to genetic potential. Myself included

Bro, I wasn't trying to start an argument here. You are saying I was claiming it was all hard work, which I didn't. Once again, I'm just making the point that it takes it all to get there. It just pisses me off for people to talk shit about juice and think its some sort of magic that does all the work for you.

No it isn't because EVERYONE here cheated and used AAS before they were even close to genetic potential. Myself included.

I know thats what Im saying also. Nobody waits to their genetic potential before trying gear. How would you even know what your own genetic potential is? Impossible to know anyhow.
I dont call it cheating either unless you are a competitive bodybuilder entering a show that is billing itself as all natural. The only problem any users should have is being labeled a cheater when we are just rec users. Who are we cheating if we just take steroids and workout, without competing against anyone? If I get fogged is that somehow cheating since I used a drug to obtain a certain state of mind instead of getting high on life?

I've seen a couple guys here that are definitely above their limit. C-Lo and insanity approved were way above their limit.

How did they prove they were above their limit before taking gear? Did they just tell you or something?

I know thats what Im saying also. Nobody waits to their genetiv potential before trying gear. How would you even know what your own genetic potential is? Impossible to know anyhow.
I dont call it cheating either unless you are a competitive bodybuilder entering a show that is billing itself as all natural. The only problem any users should have is being labeled a cheater when we are just rec users. Who are we cheating if we just take steroids and workout, without competing against anyone? If I get fogged is that somehow cheating since I used a drug to obtain a certain state of mind instead of getting high on life?

i think we're both saying similar things here...

It's annoying to go to the AAS board and read threads and all the "gurus" chime in with their "stats!" and then continue on to tell them they need to do this that and the other and havne't met their potential and need to do this and the other.

Such a load of shit since I know most every "mod" "guru" "brofessor" is full of shit and is just spewing regurgitated information that's been passed around for years and started pinning when they were pry 18% bf anyways.

I feel sorry for the people taking advice from these idiots and injecting shit into their body. Especially not even knowing WTF is on the other end of that screen giving you advice.

Top Bottom