Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi led, after reading this thread iv come up with a cycle incorporating the info iv read. Wat you think?

1-4 npp 600mg. Week
1-4 winny 350mg week

5-8 npp 800mg.
5-8 winny 350mg week

Cruise 9-20/ 200mg test.

20-28 repeat blast.
29 cruise or pct.

This look bout right?

Usual cycle precautions will be taken, dos, n2gaurd an AI if needed.

Hi led, after reading this thread iv come up with a cycle incorporating the info iv read. Wat you think?

1-4 npp 600mg. Week
1-4 winny 350mg week

5-8 npp 800mg.
5-8 winny 350mg week

Cruise 9-20/ 200mg test.

20-28 repeat blast.
29 cruise or pct.

This look bout right?

Looks good to me except for the PCT, leave that out because all that will do is complicate things. But the rest is money if that's how you want to run it.

Last edited:
Awesome! I wonder if MA is still compiling some of the info spit out in this thread. Could make for a good reference guide

He will be around. He just sent me some pictures; he's freaky. Besides I need him around because I need him to express me some mast, I'm running low. Lol..

Looks good to me except for the PCT, leave that out because all that will do is complicate things. But the rest is money if that's how you want to run it.

Cool. Thanks led.
Im not intending to cruise for rest of my life this was just a thought on a long cycle that's why I added the PCT at the end of the second blast.
Thanks again.

I'm going to have to get him to show us some updated pics. MA is a beast, and I can't imagine what he looks like now!

Put it to you this way. I'm scheduled to post pictures in the next two weeks for a certain Mod's birthday. I'm sitting at 245 probably 4% BF (don't use calipers) and I'm a little nervous that he will show-up that day posting up pictures, and I'm not trying to be funny. He is sick looking!

Remember, I designed his cycle and coached him the whole way :). Dude is awesome!!!

1-4 npp 600mg. Week
1-4 winny 350mg week

5-8 npp 800mg.
5-8 winny 350mg week

Cruise 9-20/ 200mg test.

20-28 repeat blast.
29 cruise or pct.

This look bout right?

Sorry bout all the questions but got one more. If, and I'm only speculating here before anyone goes mad. If slin was incorporated into the cruise period would this effect myostatin baselining at week 20?

Sorry bout all the questions but got one more. If, and I'm only speculating here before anyone goes mad. If slin was incorporated into the cruise period would this effect myostatin baselining at week 20?

Led is the pro here, but I imagine introducing slin would help you continue to gain during your cruise without disrupting your off time so you can still blast at week 20..

Led is the pro here, but I imagine introducing slin would help you continue to gain during your cruise without disrupting your off time so you can still blast at week 20..

Thanks for the input buddy. Lets see what led thinks too. Or anyone else?
:)

Put it to you this way. I'm scheduled to post pictures in the next two weeks for a certain Mod's birthday. I'm sitting at 245 probably 4% BF (don't use calipers) and I'm a little nervous that he will show-up that day posting up pictures, and I'm not trying to be funny. He is sick looking!

Remember, I designed his cycle and coached him the whole way :). Dude is awesome!!!

Damn, in that case I'd be curious to see both of you guys' pics. 4% is no joke! Hell, I thought I was ripped right now at 6%.... Guess not..lol. Are you stepping on stage soon, Led? I can't imagine holding that condition for very long. I was around 4.5% for my contest in march, but I held that for maybe a week tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom