Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My appetite sucks lately, any tips?

Go get a physical. Lost a good friend to colon cancer that started with loss in appetite. He waited too long to go to Doc. Not trying to be an alarmist but there are times to get shit checked out.

Ask Smurf - she blows a Dr

I am perfectly healthy from what I know. The past couple weeks, I just don't get hungry much at all. I have to remind myself to eat and even then, its like a necessity that needs to be done...must eat to keep energy levels. Forcing down lunch or dinner sucks.

So what can I do to stimulate my appetite?

anxiety is an awful thing

just sayin'

Go get a physical. Lost a good friend to colon cancer that started with loss in appetite. He waited too long to go to Doc. Not trying to be an alarmist but there are times to get shit checked out.

Ask Smurf - she blows a Dr

Colon ca would be low on the differential for this healthy young woman with presumably no history of hereditary nonpolyposis colo ca, but I agree, go get an examination.

Isn't anxiety where you can't rub one out because you sat on your hand too long and can't get a solid grip cause it's asleep?

I remember reading that..

Top Bottom