Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and Katana Stack

srfskr

Good Broly
Looking at running a Tbol Katanadrol v3.0 stack. I have bounced this off one of the senior members and he has suggested a preference for var - my only issue with var is it destroys my aerobic capabilities and that's gonna be a problem.

stats

45 yrs
175cm
67.5kg
10.5%bf

Objectives are retaining lean muscle mass and increasing strength and endurance for a power based swim bike and run training bloc - I am an ironman triathlete who has just ended his race season till October (I'm in the southern hemisphere). In the off season I do fair bit of crossfit type workouts - plyometrics, core, kettle bells trx etc. plus appx 18hrs of run, bike and swim per week. I have dropped about 4 kg over the last 5 months as my race season progressed.

planned 6 week cycle as follows:

1 - 6 20mg Tbol ED (not looking for bulk here, athletic recomp)
1 - 6 3 Katanadrol capsules ED
3 - 6 Forma 4 pumps am and pm as needed
1 - 6 HCGenerate 5 PD
1 - 6 On cycle support - Liv52 and Red Rice Yeast and Coenzyme q10

PCT

7 - 10 Test Infusion
7 - 10 Forged Post Cycle
7 - 10 Forma 3 pumps am and pm
7 - 10 DAA 3000mg ED

will follow with Sarms stack after PCT - GW and Osta into new season.

any thoughts on the choice of stack greatly welcomed as well as additional PCT thoughts

Last edited:
Var won't fuck up your aerobic ability if you load up on taurine during the cycle while running it. I ran an Anavar/Proviron cycle at the end of last year and my runs actually improved once I took taurine to counter the pumps I was getting early on.

Var won't fuck up your aerobic ability if you load up on taurine during the cycle while running it. I ran an Anavar/Proviron cycle at the end of last year and my runs actually improved once I took taurine to counter the pumps I was getting early on.

How much taurine do you suggest? I am experiencing some nasty pumps here on my helladrol run , not trying
To hijack the thread just hoping for answers that can help both of us out.

I love tbol! I see you have daa in your pct but if you haven't bought it yet, some methyl EAA would stack really well with test infusion

I'd definitely up the Tbol to at least 60 mg. a lower dose doesn't mean that its going to offer a recomp effect. It just won't be noticeable at all. Diet is what determines the outcome.

I would up your tbol dosage to 50-60 man

Didn't even notice that lol. OP he's right. You'll shut yourself down for almost no results at 20mg Ed. I like 60mg personally. If I'm gonna shut down my natty production, I'm gonna make sure I run a good cycle. Otherwise, its all for nothing

How much taurine do you suggest? I am experiencing some nasty pumps here on my helladrol run , not trying
To hijack the thread just hoping for answers that can help both of us out.

I bought bulk powder Taurine from Mr. Supp and did 10g/day spread 5 am and pm (was running Var at 80/day and Prov at 75).

Didn't even notice that lol. OP he's right. You'll shut yourself down for almost no results at 20mg Ed. I like 60mg personally. If I'm gonna shut down my natty production, I'm gonna make sure I run a good cycle. Otherwise, its all for nothing

Hi guys - thanks for input so far. Regarding dosages - ran 30mg last year and picked up too much density too fast - I respond very well to Tbol. Had to drop the dosage because was bulking too much.

For athletic dosages, the East German athletic use was based upon 10% of body weight for track athletes (mid distance) and swimmers. That would put me at 15mg per day. Have done quite a lot of research on tbol and athletic use - not so easy to find data, but it's out there.

In principal tho - u all reckon it will stack with Katanadrol?

Thx again guys - seriously love to learn and this site is a well of great data.

Hi guys - thanks for input so far. Regarding dosages - ran 30mg last year and picked up too much density too fast - I respond very well to Tbol. Had to drop the dosage because was bulking too much.

For athletic dosages, the East German athletic use was based upon 10% of body weight for track athletes (mid distance) and swimmers. That would put me at 15mg per day. Have done quite a lot of research on tbol and athletic use - not so easy to find data, but it's out there.

In principal tho - u all reckon it will stack with Katanadrol?

Thx again guys - seriously love to learn and this site is a well of great data.

what exactly are you using it for bro? if your just trying to enhance cardio and endurance work then aas is not what you are needing...

Top Bottom